[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the SJWs drop her now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1449830946165.jpg (113KB, 1272x674px) Image search: [Google]
1449830946165.jpg
113KB, 1272x674px
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/01/11/jennifer-lawrence-golden-globes-reporter/78616562/
>>
how long until she says the people criticizing her are sexists
>>
>>64744590
They've never dropped anyone why would they start now?
>>
Kinda want to see her salami tits.
>>
OP chick is really hot. Does she have hairy pits? Pics please.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>64744615

lel
>>
I'm an actual SJW and only the most normie of tumblr bloggers actually like her anyway.
>>
Reminder to filter all posts containing "SJW"
>>
I know a crazy girl who loves her and tries to be witty and sarcastic. Instead she's crazy and obnoxious and rude and will actually hit dudes and yell at them for not taking the dumb sarcasm.

So I can't like Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
>>64744707
>I'm an actual SJW
why are you here then?
no seriously, how can you even stand browsing this place?
>>
>>64744702
Yeah but he's a guy so it was inevitable they would drop him after he served his purpose.
>>
>>64744590
WHO IS THIS JIZZ FIZZ???
>>
Good, I hope David O Russel stops casting her in movies now
>>
>>64744702
A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has JUST ended....
>>
>>64744744
It's just a change of pace and not as serious as tumblr. Plus threads can gather people around something to discuss even if it's just memeing, while tumblr's a lot more isolated. Forums are too behind the times for me to be an alternative.

There are a lot of things I don't like about 4chan, but I see most of you as harmless and just not worth starting shit over and ruining the fun vibe.
>>
>>64745013
nah you know if you tried anything with us you'd get destroyed chump
>>
>>64745055
>15 posts
>14 posters and I'm the duplicate

B8, but neither of us are going to gain anything from political debate so it's pointless to try. I'm done shitting up the thread. JLaw a shit.
>>
>>64745012
Give back mask, skull kid.
>>
>>64745139
that's right

run away back to your safe space

you don't want it
>>
>>64744611

>When a man is a racist, privileged piece of shit, people appoint him Fuhrer

>When I want to deport ethnic minorities and kill their offspring, I'm "bossy"
>>
>>64744744

>why are you here then

10/10 chance she's a mod.
>>
I have a SJW friend on twitter that hate her now, so yes, I guess she is blacklisted.
>>
>>64745161
Kek, newfags
>>
>brown hair
>dame edna glasses
>red lipstick
>geek culture tshirt
>fat
jesus christ. Wheres the tattoos?
>>
>>64744744
>no seriously, how can you even stand browsing this place?

This isn't ten years ago. 4chan (/tv/ in particular) is for normies now and has been for years.
>>
>>64745555
SJW are actually accepting of pedophiles now, so they'll fit right in here
>>
>>64744590
she's got some big ass titties
>>
File: tauntauns.jpg (128KB, 1159x651px) Image search: [Google]
tauntauns.jpg
128KB, 1159x651px
>>64746399
>>
>>64744590
>"we like jlaw cuz she real and doesn't censor or act fake XD"
>jlaw, being real, says something they don't like
>"wow I cant believe i ever liked her DX"

typical, it's awesome to go against society's values, until they go against YOUR values. Yeah, it was kind of a dick move, but really isn't a surprise, and doesn't change my opinion of her at all.

This is like how literally tumblrs had clitboners for Poe, but an old photo got out of him wearing an atlas shrugged shirt so now they hate him. Like, I'm conservative, if I "hated" every person in entertainment who disagreed with me politically, I could never watch movies ever again. These people just need to grow the fuck up.
>>
Gary Oldman if won't die in meantime
>>
>>64748397
Shit, wrong thread.
>>
>>64744590
Even reddit has a massive thread calling her an asshole, even fappening jokes
>>
>>64745013
I don't think you are a social justice warrior, you sound too reasonable. The term is meant as an insult, it's not meant to refer to some particular political ideology, part of the definition is that you act like a douchebag. You're just a regular ol' left wing pinko, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>64744590
Jennifer "snaps tons of nudes for dudes" Lawrence is one to talk about cell phones.
I hope she gets Michael Schumacher'd.
>>
jennifer lawnrece is problematic against people wtih anxiety who need to use their phones as shields
>>
>>64746653
really why tauntauns she could not thing of anything better
>>
File: racism.jpg (85KB, 640x913px) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
85KB, 640x913px
She's blonde, white and conventionally attractive. SJWs already hate her
>>
>>64750146
several of those women look white though
>>
>>64749275
Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.
>>
>>64749275
I always thought most people on 4chan considered any lefty who believes in identity politics a social justice warrior, so I didn't think it really mattered to actually specify, not to mention I fit the criteria of disliking Jennifer Lawrence over offhand just dumb shit she does that I disagree with, politically.
>>
>>64750064
>woman
>being original
>>
>>64750654
Yikes. Look at that run on sentence. My bad.
>>
File: 1451468802340.jpg (32KB, 310x280px) Image search: [Google]
1451468802340.jpg
32KB, 310x280px
>>64744590
It's almost as if she wasn't a strong feminist womyn but just a obnoxious cunt who likes to demean other people.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.