[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does everyone think of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: wonderyears.png (83KB, 2000x1260px) Image search: [Google]
wonderyears.png
83KB, 2000x1260px
what does everyone think of this show?
>>
>>64724753
Good television back before good television was invented.
>>
>>64724838
I just started watching it and it doesn't feel as old as it should feel being made nearly 30 years ago
>>
>>64724753
COMFY
O
M
F
Y
>>
Love it. One of my favorites. Adored Winnie when it first aired. Watched it again as an adult and can't stand her. Absolute bitch.
>>
>>64725001
oops I was thinking of happy days. Wonder years is fucking shit with that annoying monologuing faggot
>>
>>64724753
It's a classic
>>
Fucking awesome - Winnie was a qt
>>
>>64725047
she's not a total bitch, kev is a dick to her sometimes too. Winnie's great in my book, I love the idea of her
>>
>>64724753
And there you have it...
>>
Did Kevin and Winnie bang in the last episode?
>>
I mean it can be so cheesy, but I can't help but not like it
>>
>>64725154
She's an airhead who's always pissy or indifferent. Shit personality, which could in part be due to McKellar's acting. Out of all the girls on the show Linda Sloan was the only one who wasn't awful. There were cuter girls, but she was the best.
>>
>>64725371
I kind of liked the weird 3 pig tailed girl
>>
File: edit-26927-1409033715-8.jpg (43KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
edit-26927-1409033715-8.jpg
43KB, 625x469px
>>64725552
She wasn't a bad person, but she was annoying. Weird, desperate, and needy. Kevin was right to avoid that kind of crazy.
>>
I like the episode where Kevin's older brother comes back from Vietnam in a wheelchair. I think that was the first time I heard It Ain't Me.
>>
>jets fans
>>
>>64725947
You're memeing out of your ass right now but the episode where his older brother's friend comes back from the war and has a break down in his tighty whities on the football field was pretty good.
>>
does the show fall off? im at season 4
>>
>>64725270
Probably, but at the time they didn't want to offend the delicate sensiblities of religious Americans.
>>
>>64726380
I didn't think so. If you've watched 4 seasons why wouldn't you watch the final two?
>>
>>64724753
Everyone thinks my GF looks like Winnie...
>>
Awkward boners: the show
>>
>>64726860
Yeah I liked the dad too.
>>
>>64726954
He was pretty handsome
>>
>>64724753

I thought Winnie was part Asian, but her Wiki says she is Portuguese.

Pretty good show. Comedy with some serious episodes. Helped spawned a 60s and 70s revival in the 90s. Most of the retro stuff in the 80s before that was limited to the 50s.
>>
>>64724753
>funny
>no laugh track

It was a very special show at the time.

Also Winnie Cooper was grade-school boner material.
>>
I gave this show a shot because it's so well received but after a season and a half I just couldn't do it. I wanted to like it, I really did but this kid is so naïve or sheltered or something that it hurts. I'm just some average guy, average upbringing and I just can't believe this kid was shocked that some older kid had a beer on him during one episode. Or another time he has a crush on his teacher so much so that he gets jealous. This kid is an idiot even by kid standards, the show is just too stupid, too innocent.
>>
>>64728271
I know you're on the spectrum, but where exactly?
>>
>>64728271
>I just can't believe this kid was shocked that some older kid had a beer on him during one episode

Early 90's era broadcast television. Its almost like they were required to spew whatever the partnership for a drug free america or MADD was saying. Drugs are bad, alcohol is bad (unless you are over 21), etc. Honestly its a miracle the show didn't have a very special episode.
>>
File: 878756545453.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
878756545453.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>winnie cooper
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.