[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was a pretty decent movie. Sort of underrated. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: ManFromUncle.jpg (2MB, 2553x4096px) Image search: [Google]
ManFromUncle.jpg
2MB, 2553x4096px
This was a pretty decent movie. Sort of underrated. What did you guys think?
>>
>>64691868
Loved it.

Something about the beginning is off though - maybe the colour scheme or pacing or something. Doesn't feel like a spy-comedy-caper, I think that's what turned most people away.
>>
>>64691868

Decent but extremely unremarkable.

The scene with the sandwich is the best scene in the movie by far.
>>
>>64692045
Yeah, I absolutely loved that scene. I also enjoyed the cinematography and music a lot as well.
>>
>>64692045
based song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljDcvhkRuOc
>>
>>64691868
Cavill still too wooden
>>
I liked the weird ass brazilian song a lot too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVAhDsrRzAI
>>
It was pretty fucking terrible. An action film with no action, a comedy with no jokes, a plot twist that hinged entirely on the audio cutting out for zero god damn reason.

>>64692045
>The scene with the sandwich
This is pretty much why I thought it was so bad. The joke was Superman eats a sandwich because he gives zero fucks about Winklevoss, which could have been a funny joke, but it was executed so poorly. We watched him eat a sandwich for five solid minutes while a boat went back and forth. It went on for way too long without escalating or playing on the audience's expectations.
>>
>>64692142
At least he's nice to look at.

The other dude was a better actor though.
>>
It was ok. Still better than the last James Bond.

Also Alicia Vikander gave me many boners.
>>
>>64691868
I thought it was comfy
>>
>>64692240

That's why I said it was extremely unremarkable

The movie plays like a comedy but it doesn't have a lot of jokes so it's just kind of boring. The sandwich scene is the only thing that came close.
>>
File: Im_not_impressed.jpg (130KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Im_not_impressed.jpg
130KB, 800x1133px
>>64691868
It was shit.
>not enough comedy
>not enough action
>repeat some moments to explain people some basic moments
>boring
>"We don't want typical russkie character in that movie"
>"His father rotten in Gulag and his mother was a Bolshevik's whore"
>my sides
>>
>>64692514
nah, it was good, youre just dumb
>>
>>64692607
>Ad hominem
>>
>>64692607
Nah, it was bad, you're just an idiot
>>
>>64691868
It could of been great, but it ended up sucking a bit.

>That shitty boring comic book montage of storming the island.

>That awful drawn out betreyal where you can't hear the girl.

>The slapstick boat chase.

>Not seeing the ruskie beating the shit out of the faggots in the toilet.
>>
Reminds me of the (not Marvel) Avengers movie.
>>
>>64692288
>Also Alicia Vikander gave me many boners.
She looks too Jewish, senpai.
>>
The title is poison.
>>
2015 had a shit ton of spy movies. I personally enjoyed this way more than I did Spectre. Rogue Nation and Kingsmen were really the only good ones.
>>
>>64691868
It made me nostalgic for the 50s 60s I guess.
>>64692142
I felt the same way.
>>
>>64691868
Patrician as fuck
>>
>>64692248

the other guy was just as boring.

He has one of those faces that just blends into the background. I probably couldn't remember him in a lineup.
>>
Henry Cavill getting BLACKED when?
>>
Enjoyed this more than Spectre and MI:5.

good flick
>>
>>64691868
it's good but you now realise that Vikander is a terrible actress, the Russian guy had more charisma than her
>>
>>64694006
her character might have been written that way
>>
Like usual the russian was the cool one.
>>
>>64692514
Who said they didn't want typical russkie?
>>
>>64694006

It's clear she had zero handle on the accent. It was in and out like bad AM radio.

Her actual performance was fun but the accent was a weight around her shoulders.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.