[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion ruining Television

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: father_gabriel.jpg (452KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
father_gabriel.jpg
452KB, 1280x718px
ITT: Religious dumbasses who let their faith screw up the plot (from any show, not just TWD) Pic related.

I mean come on, its the fucking zombie apocalypse and this motherfucker is worried about staying as a priest and talking to his imaginary friend while everyone else is fighting off zombies.
>>
>>64668172
The kid from The Americans.

Holy fuck she is literally killing Russia.
>>
Seriously, if you believe in the dead coming back to life and stuff like that happened you should be worried about taking eveything you believe in more literally.
>>
>>64668172
>apocalypse happens
>there is literally hell on earth
>"forget about your soul, forget about the spiritual meaning of the last days of humanity, let's punch fight some corpses"
>>
>>64668214
How is that show? Looks really good from the previews but I've never given it a chance
>>
>>64668172
Kareem Said from Oz.
They made him into such a Gary Stu and his plot arc is fucking boring.
>>
>>64668172
a zombie apocalypse pretty much proves that the bible is true OP
>>
>>64668172
hello /r/atheism, i think you lost your way
here you go, the route back to your home https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/
>>
>>64668545
No, no it doesn't. If anything it proves that your failed logic that theres a magical floating sky man that created us all doesn't exist. If I were god, I wouldn't want my people to suffer. You act like the apocalypse would be the second coming of god I'm guessing, when in reality the second coming is a religious device used to scare people into believing.

>if u don't beleev in God he'll come down 1 day nd send all non-beleevers to hell desu
>but the bible doesn't say a specific time, so it could happen at any time ever or it could not happen
Like seriously you'd have to be a full fledged autist to believe in religion. Oh yeah, not to mention the fact that there were thousands of religions before Christianity, furthermore proving how America's ideals were formed on a 4000 year old lie.
>>
its a realistic portrayal

people are that stupid
>>
>>64669086
Well I guess I'll use your logic;
God says love thy neighbor, so hating on reddit would be going against God's word, which is a sin, huh?
Christfag BTFO. Go tell your priest all your fucking problems and pretend the world is okay. That's all you religious fucks are good for.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
>>
File: 1233547668.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1233547668.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>64669106
>If I were god, I wouldn't want my people to suffer.

Get a load of this fucking moron thinking he can comprehend God.

Read The Book of Job.
>>
>>64668172
fuck off reddit.
>>
>>64668172
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>64669266
>>64669259
>>64669086
>HURRRR DURRRR GO BAK 2 REDDIT
wow guys you are so good at coming up with original insults that no one has beaten to death already
>>
>>64669106
>Like seriously you'd have to be a full fledged autist to believe in religion.

Read some literature. Read some philosophy. Read some religious texts. I guarantee you that you will reconsider this opinion then. Only someone who has no understanding of the world could say something this base.

>Oh yeah, not to mention the fact that there were thousands of religions before Christianity, furthermore proving how America's ideals were formed on a 4000 year old lie.

>But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
2 Peter 2:1

We don't believe in the Bible just cos. We believe in it because we have studied it, analysed it, thought about it etc.
>>
>>64669266
>>64669355
/sp/ here

just curious. why is /tv/ so obsessed with reddit? can someone help me understand the meme
>>
>>64668545
>a zombie apocalypse pretty much proves that the bible is true OP
>something is unexplainable it MUST BE GOD AND THE BIBLE

Not a fedora tipping atheist, but you're retarded.
>>
>>64669418
Reddit ruined 4chan and it's easy to antagonize them because of their shitty posting style and interest in normie content and opinions. Simply calling them reddit (90% correctly) is enough to derail their thread. On a side note

Hello Reddit!
>>
>>64669378
Where did I cite reddit?
>>
this is the same show that has a woman so lost in her religion that she murders a young girl and you let this one guy ruin the rest of it for you

pretty pathetic senpaitachi
>>
>>64668367
its good
>>
>>64669415
>Only someone who has no understanding of the world could say something this base.
How do you perceive the world most of the time? Subjectively or objectively?
>>
ITT: Reddit
>>
>>64669570
>How do you perceive the world most of the time?

Through the eyes of a well read, and a well educated man.
>>
>>64669698
>Subjectively or objectively?
>>
>26 posts
>2 unique posters
>>
>>64669794
you are unique IP #17
>>
>>64668172
it's nice to see subtle bait on /tv/ again

7/10
>>
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.