[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H8FUL EIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg (123KB, 535x731px) Image search: [Google]
the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg
123KB, 535x731px
FUCK YOU /tv/.
I'm never listening to your opinion again. Hateful Eight was fucking amazing. I was on the edge of my seat all along, didn't get bored for even a minute.
>B-but Tarantino is a hack!
>B-but le big black dingus!
>B-but it was indoors all along!

These are invalid opinions. The dingus scene was plain laughable. No cuckoldry takes place either. It's certainly not "LE WHITE MAN IS EVIL" flick either, and believe me, I expected that.

SO, just wanna conclude by saying:
/tv/ is ALWAYS wrong.
>>
>listening to /tv/

you absolute madman
>>
nice blogpost where do I subscribe
>>
>>64651000
Clench hard boys, here comes the meme backsplash.

I can tell you now that it's the same with women if you let them get away with touching a black man's penis in front of you they will go much further the next time you are not around. Either discipline her at the start for liking rap music or let her go.
>>
>>64651000
saw it last night.

It was SHIT the first 30 minutes were the best thing, the rest was shit and the ending was terrible
>>
I have to give Fartino credit

2/3 of thst movie was in one room, he tried new things and it was great
>>
>>64651000
i tried to get in multiple times but it was just so boring..
are they in that cabin for the whole movie, talking nonsense?
>>
>>64651000
what was up with that scene where jackson pushed at the general until he finally snapped and tried to kill this fucker like anyone would

does he even realize how big of a fucking hypocrite he is?
youre a war criminal, unlike me who arguably did worse shit then you. clearly i am justified in both killing you, and torturng you about your son who you obviously loved very much
is it ok becuase hes black?

i mean we are supposd to sympathize with this man? obviously were are supposed to see him as a good guy. but this man is a cold blooded killer whos last joyful act in the world was to mentally deride an elderly man until that man snapped and he could legally kill him.
>>
>>64651000
Come back and tell us when you reach drinking age.
>>
>>64651000
>/tv/ is ALWAYS wrong.
Most of the time yeah
>>
>le lightsaber poster
>>
>>64651486
No one in the movie was portrayed as a good guy, minus the three carriage drivers in the movie, and the people running the place.
>>
>>64651796
really? hmm i must have been projecting i guess
>>
>>64651796

Exactly, hence the fucking movie title
>>
>>64651000
hello newfag!

if you have been here for less than a day you'll probably knew that already
>>
>>64651000
Yes but Tarantino is a hack period.
Having no taste is another problem of yours despite having no brain.
>>
>>64651000
/tv/, thks to the american influence, has an obsession with blacks that is entirely unwarented. Just ignore it and you'll improve the commentary here 159%
>>
Didn't bother reading the thread because it looks like a bunch of shitposting, but:

I loved the movie, like I've loved every Tarantino movie he's made thus far (except Death Proof and Four Rooms, which he didn't quite direct but whatever). But my biggest problem came with the coffee poisoning scene.

While the scene of Major Warren recalling his possibly fake story of Smithers' son is riveting and certainly builds the tension of the subsequent shootout, I felt the pause and Tarantino's narration to be not only tonally inconsistent but totally masturbatory and unnecessary as well. We could have just as easily cut to a scene of a strange hand pouring something sinister into the coffee pot during Warren's spiel (kind of like they did in the following scene, causing my problem with it).

In other words, Tarantino pausing the movie, inserting his nasally voice, saying the phrase "black dicks in white mouths", and explaining aloud the actions we literally see taking place onscreen before reading the next chapter name is just embarrassing, even for a man who has established himself so firmly as a filmmaker.

All of that shit should have been background shots during the BIG BLACK DINGUS scene. Not only would it have relieved tension and incited mystery, it would have given the viewer a bigger surprise when John Ruth starts puking blood.
>>
>>64651796
What did Mannix do? He seemed on the level.
>>
>>64651241
>>64651189
you mean like Reservoir dogs?
>>
I liked the movie a lot but it goes off the rails when it suddenly turns into a Clue with a who-dun-it mystery and long winded wrap-up using clues yhe audience never sees or has no way of knwoing. The subsequent twist then really destroys the enjoyment of all the tension and suspense the movie set up before hand. And all the violence really negates any tension from the last sequence.
>>
why the fuck does everyone venerate joe gage?
>>
>>64651000
I liked the 2/3 of the movie, until Black Dingus kills Bob just because he wants it. Everything after this is juste free violence Tarantino shit.
The ending scene where Domergue got hanged ruined the ending. This scene was so bad.
>>
File: 1430323984409.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1430323984409.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>64651000
Thumbnail looks like a sith's lightsaber

t. just watched starwars
>>
>>64653481
I saw the roadshow, the end of Warren's speech and the chapter that starts with the narration had the intermission in between. I could see how this would be odd in the theatrical release but it totally worked in the extended release.

I really liked the movie, maybe not my favorite movie of 2015, or favorite Tarantino, but I was very entertained the whole time. Solid 8/10 movie, go see it if you haven't already.
>>
>>64653619

He has a badass name and he's played by Michael Madsen. Why the fuck wouldn't we?

Also hearing him scream in that gravely, deep voice is just innately funny.

>ONE PIECE A WOOD AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH, YOU NEED TWO PIECES OF WOOD
>>
>>64653728

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense. It's a little jarring in a straight theatrical cut. Damn, I wish anywhere close to me had been playing the roadshow. I woulda killed to see that.

I'm not prepared to rank it with the rest of his filmography but I will say it had (imho) the best soundtrack of any of his films. That unused Morricone soundtrack for The Thing... It's just fucking sublime.
>>
>>64653766
yeah i understand that but thats pretty much all he ever did throughout the movie
>>
>>64651000

>Hateful Eight was amazing

no it wasn't

>I was on the edge of my seat all along

no you weren't

>didn't get bored for even a minute

I'm sure it wasn't a minute. I'm sure it was more like for 3+ hours which is how long the movie is.
>>
>>64653805

Well to be fair, on the IRL side of things, Madsen hasn't doesn't anything significant with his career since Kill Bill so seeing him read Tarantino dialogue again is just a treat.
>>
>>64653728

>but it totally worked in the extended release.

I don't believe that for a second. It's just more of Tarantino self-indulgence that seems to be getting more and more out of control with each movie he does.

The dude probably shits in cans and sniffs the fumes.
>>
>>64653793
It was a really fun experience honestly. The theater I saw it in is fairly historical and had phenomenal speakers for the movie. They were at least triple my age and had a very nice warm tone to them that made the soundtrack sound great.

>>64653899
It was a nice recap of what we had just left for fifteen minutes that also added a twist to the story. It really seemed to bring me back into the movie. Tarantino is a character in his own right, but to me he's pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>64651026
This. Watch movies, and then shitpost here. Plus, every damn board on this site hates the thing they are dedicated to anyway, and the more you stay on it, the more jaded and angry you get.
>>
>>64651000

nice bait, made me genuinely laugh. You have to hide it a little tho, you have to say something like "yes, maybe he could have shortened some parts but it made it just more epic!!"
>>
>>64653976
I saw the roadshow too and completely agree. I would not have enjoyed this movie nearly as much in a normal viewing
>>
File: 24325426e4.jpg (212KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
24325426e4.jpg
212KB, 400x266px
>>64651000
>>
>>64651796
what about Goggins? he did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>64654711
>hunting and burning down northerner towns
>>
>>64651000
Nah it was one of his worst movies. It's a toss up between this one and Death Proof for his worst imo
>>
>>64654793
so what? and it's not like the viewer nows if it's true or just defamation. For all we know he's just an innocent sheriff on his way to his town.
>>
>>64655080
I don't remember him denying it.
>>
>black dicks
bravo cucktino. you really outdid yourself this time.
>>
>>64651486
>does he even realize how big of a fucking hypocrite he is?
Is this your first Tarantino movie?
Also he wasn't much of a hypocrite because it wasn't really a moral decision. He just tortured a man he hated, that's all.
>>
>>64651000
So the guy in basement. He shot Jackson in balls because he wa pointing a gun at his men, clearly he was a threat. Why not finish him with another shot when he was laying on his back in agony?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.