[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a Brutus saves the Republic episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Edmure_Tully.png (361KB, 676x762px) Image search: [Google]
Edmure_Tully.png
361KB, 676x762px
>it's a Brutus saves the Republic episode
>>
File: rome0203.jpg (41KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
rome0203.jpg
41KB, 720x720px
>>64614558
>it's a we ran out of money and threw everything together before the series ends episode
>>
Brutus didn't save shit. He murdered a great man for nothig.
>>
>>64615702
Brutus was a fundamentally good man surrounded by snakes.
>>
Brutus is my husbando
>>
>>64616086
In the show? Sure.

the irl assassination of Caesar was just a bunch of oligarchs within the optimates faction afraid of losing their stranglehold over Roman politics. Brutus just wanted to dress it up as a restoration of the Republic so he could imitate his great-great-great-great-great-great grandpa
>>
>It's a every single actress is fuckable episode
>>
>>64615702
The fall of the Republic was inevitable; the Empire had grown to such size that it was simply ungovernable by a committee.
>>
>>64615672
>we ran out of money

They were supposed to have money, but it got usurped to make Game of Throne.

Game of Thrones killed the best television show ever created, and for what? Medieval feminism?
>>
>>64616207
You know Rome got canceled seven years before Game of Thrones aired, right? The two shows have nothing to do with one another. The show had an overinflated budget that HBO and BBC didn't want to pay for anymore. Game of Thrones was made on half the budget Rome was.

>that hamfisted dig against da ess jay double yous

lmao, gaymergays
>>
>>64616207
No it didn't. Quit forcing memes.
>>
File: GenCassioTagge-ANH.png (528KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
GenCassioTagge-ANH.png
528KB, 500x667px
>>64616177
That's impossible! How will the Emperor maintain control without the bureaucracy?
>>
>>64616207
It had nothing to do with Game of Thrones

The series was cancelled because of BBC, not HBO
>>
File: 1375770006707.gif (2MB, 426x319px) Image search: [Google]
1375770006707.gif
2MB, 426x319px
>>64616166
>>
>>64616271
Well technically he never replaced them. Well, by "them" I mean the institution. Octavian wasn't nearly as kind to his enemies as his uncle was.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.