[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I know why Rey came off as a Mary Sue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg (70KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg
70KB, 475x600px
It is clear that J.J. wanted Rey to be the next Luke Skywaker. But, in the movie she was totally flawless in the most dangerous or complicated situations.

The main character is supposed to be the one the audience relates to, but we all flaws. So why did they made her this way? NO. It's not a jewish conspiracy, it's logic.

The feminazis are the reason. In the OT, Luke had a lot of flaws, he almost gets killed at the cantina for example. J.J. wanted Rey to be this way, but then Disney came in and said "No, no! If we had such things in the movie feminazis would come in and behead us."

I hope that in Episode 8, Rian made the script without any pressure. To make Rey more human.
>>
>>64612715
OR she ends up being the villain and the character that actually has flaws and room to grow (Ben) is the main character?
>>
she'll be trained under luke and revealed to be a skywalker I don't think she's going to be any weaker
>>
pure autism
>>
>I think I know why Rey came off as a Mary Sue
I know it too - shit tier writing
>>
>>64612846
How is this autism?
OH I GET IT. Now acknowledging Rey is a Mery Sue is autism? Is /tv/ autism?

Fucking contrarians go to hell.
>>
It was actually Kathleen Kennedy
>>
>>64612896
Is there any source to this? I believe you.
But, I would loose my sides if this is true.
>>
>>64612814

she will probably be training luke
>>
A comparable ANH treatment would have Luke fend off the stormtroopers that attack the Owen farm, then proceed to go to Mos Espa and comandeer a spaceship and fly it by himself to the death star, save the princess himself and beat Vader in a duel, then just fly to a rebel base, grab an x-wing and solo the death star.
he'd have brief moments of "omg the force is so overwhelming" just to make him pause and seem like a normal person
>>
>>64612715
Do you guys think she's shaved?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.