[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he was hitting his injury to feel stronger from the pain,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: DYELKYLO.jpg (92KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
DYELKYLO.jpg
92KB, 1366x768px
If he was hitting his injury to feel stronger from the pain, why couldn't he push this girl away?

Send him to /fit/
>>
>hitting his injury to feel stronger from the pain
Oh, is that what he was doing? I was wondering wtf was going on lol. Source? Or is it speculation?
>>
>>64600681
probably trying to get adrenaline going or just hyping himself up like an edgy sith does.
>>
>>64600719
>>64600681
He was pounding on the wound he suffered from Chewbacca's bowcaster bolt. By hitting himself in the wound, Kylo was accentuating the pain and using the pain to focus himself; using the adrenalin/endorphin rush to make himself stronger; feeding off of the anger caused by the pain and bringing the Dark Side to bear more strongly against his opponents.

It is similar to the "runner's high" achieved by long-distance runners. The pain in their limbs sends adrenalin and endorphins coursing through their systems and they achieve a "second wind". This is a physical, not psychological, phenomenon due to adrenalin and endorphins. It's also similar to the "high" that masochists get during sadomasochistic acts: It feels good to them and helps them achieve orgasm.
>>
>>64600814
So that's why they kept putting so much emphasis on Chewie's gun, to show that it's not just some run of the mill blaster but a Kylo-armour piercing weapon
>>
>>64600814
You on adderall or something? That's the only time I would ever take the time to type out that sort of response
>>
>>64601006
kek
>>
>>64600681
The dark side feeds off pain and anger, as established in the prequels
>>
>>64600560
When I first saw him hitting his wound, it reminded me of that scene in Wolf of Wall Street with Matthew McConaughey beating his chest kek
>>
>>64600956
I still think it's dumb that Han has never used Chewie's bowcaster ever before that.
>>
>>64600560
Serious question: Why does all modern movie banter need to be Will Farrell Anchorman style banter? Why does it never sound like something the character would say but rather just the same stuff for everyone? Laziness?
>>
>>64601961
Because people who have had sex before want to watch a movie where the characters dont talk about hyperdrives and shield generators non-stopfor 2 hours
>>
>>64602072
>Rey and Finn enter the Millenium Falcon and go to the gunner and pilot seats
>They both say "I can do this" out loud to themselves

It's just unnecessary and dumb, real people don't do that.
>>
>>64600560
Didn't he get shot further towards his back though? He hits the area at the bottom of one side of his ribs.
I figured he was losing sensation from blood loss and cold, and was trying to basically keep his body going
>>
>>64600560
Probably to keep himself conscious
>>
>>64601781
dude just really liked his DL that much, problem solved
>>
>>64602455
Nope he gets shot in the belly/hip area. I think he was hitting himself so he wouldn't pass out from blood loss.
>>
>>64602230
Real people don't need to telegraph every action and thought to an audience that is basically composed of retarded children.
>>
>>64602230
Real People would've taken the 60 portions for B8D2 anyday
>>
>>64602578
There's literally no reason why Rey wouldn't trade BB8 for rations. Yeah it's a cool little robot friend but she's clearly malnourished and would probably sell her pet dog for 2 months worth of decent food.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.