[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Taco Bell win the Franchise Wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Why did Taco Bell win the Franchise Wars?
>>
File: pizza.jpg (49KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
49KB, 500x218px
Pizza Hut pulled out because they didnt think the movie would be the classic it is today
>>
Because they serve dog food grade meat and charge the same price for it as the companies that serve human food
>>
I remember when you posted this yesterday. I'm the anon who corrected you when you called it the "fast food wars." Good that you at least learned that much.
>>
>>64540572
Taco Bell won America, but lost in the international market.
>>
Because the US will have a Hispanic majority in the future.
>>
>>64541344
this, demolition man predicted the future

but in 200 years it'll be panda express
>>
The real question is how do you use the 3 sea shells?
>>
File: Demolition man sea shells.jpg (65KB, 562x259px) Image search: [Google]
Demolition man sea shells.jpg
65KB, 562x259px
>>64543259
>he doesn't know
>>
>>64543259

greetings The Front Page Of the Internet
>>
>>64543284

ebun :^) hoe do i upovte here?
>>
By bringing this bad boy back at a critical time.
>>
>>64543259

They're decorative buttons.

1. Flush
2. Bidet Rinse
3. Dry
>>
File: i-mockery-three-seashells.gif (101KB, 525x1376px) Image search: [Google]
i-mockery-three-seashells.gif
101KB, 525x1376px
>>64543259
>>
They designed a giant bell which with every BONG caused a massive sound wave that destroyed the remaining troops of McDonald's and Burger King who had nearly obliterated each other over the acquisition of cheap chicken viscera.
>>
i literally promise you guys will feel a million times better physically and mentally and will probably even get your first gf if you stop eating fast food. just do it
>>
>>64540572
>Why did Taco Bell win the Franchise Wars?

In the book it made mention of mortar attacks
>>
>>64544307
so does somebody replace the 3 shells or is there some kind of dispenser?
>>
>>64545790
the NIGGER attendant from The Shining will fish them out once its practical to
>>
>not posting the gourmet taco bell food of the future

You fucking disappoint me /tv/.
>>
Someone please link a high quality US version. I can't find any with seeders and I don't want my nostalgia ruined by some shitty edit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.