[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never read anything so stupid in my life, there are a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: force.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
force.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
I have never read anything so stupid in my life, there are a couple that might make sense but look at #34. Almost every one could easily be answered by some who has only seen the 7th.
>>
>>64480273
literally wtf are you talking about senpai
>>
Oops
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8850324
>>
>Rey badass
Dropped
>>
>>64480345
Huffpost is dogshit tier anyway. Arianna Huffington is a cunt too.
>>
>>64480505
I woul have banged 2001 era arianna in a heartbeat.
>>
>>64480345
>tried to read them
>they are all shit and easily explainable

Are they retarded, autistic, both, or pretending?
>>
Did they watch the movie?
>>
>movie criticism in the form of plot holes

How to spot a retard in 1 easy step
>>
>bitching about the trash compactor
That was obviously set up to reference the first movie, hell, Han laughs as he suggest it.

Sure, they recycled a lot of plot points, but that was not one of them
>>
>>64480809
>kek
>>
>#8
The goal was to make us think he was dead.
Finn asked Poe how he made it.
>>
>>64480345
>huffpost
well there's your problem
>>
>23. Why do Rey and Finn just stand by watching as Ren murders Han? They didn't know Ren was Han's son, so the drama on the catwalk must have looked absolutely bizarre to them.

Yes they did, the first thing they hear when they walk in is
"What do you think you'll see if I do?"
"the face of my son"
And something is clearly going on between them, more than simply "Oh no, Han is in danger! That's why he's... walking up to him."
>>
>>64480345
>mobile link to huffpost

Wew
>>
>>64481302
>you read and posted this on a smaller handheld computer so your stupid. Everyone knows you can't use 4chan unless you're in your mom's basement on your Dorito stained pc.
Stfu
>>
>>64481302
This is why.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/us/entry/8850324
It doesn't lead anywhere.
>not knowing you can just delete the m.
>>
>>64481302
I retract my statement, high as he'll and should have posted standard link
>>
Imagine if this was your professor...
>>
>>64480273
They make money off people clicking their links. Just pointing that out.
>>
Jesus. This was like something written by a person with Alzheimer's.
>>
>>64480549
You would bang your mum today if she asked for it you kissless virgin
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.