[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best Friday the 13th Part IV >Best Iteration of Jason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: friday-the-13th.jpg (191KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
friday-the-13th.jpg
191KB, 1024x768px
>Best Friday the 13th
Part IV

>Best Iteration of Jason
Part VII

can we all agree on this?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
I think Friday the 13th Part VII is my personal favorite.
>>
>>64474050
>>64474050
I always thought Jason Lives was the best one.
>>
>>64474050
reddit: the series
>>
>>64474637
>>64474637
You're confusing Friday the 13th with the Marvel cinematic universe.
>>
4 > 6 > 7 > 5 > 2 > 1 > 3 > 8 > Hell >>>>>> X
>>
>>64474752
I lol'd
>>
>>64474050
>>64474774
6 > 4 > 1 > 2 > 7 > 3 > 5 > 8 > Hell > X
>>
6 is the best. Maybe even the best teen slasher?
>>
>>64474774
nah for me it's
4>3>5>2>6>7>X>8>reboot>Hell

didnt see 1
>>
>>64474050
correct
>>
>>64474944
If you liked 2 then you'll like 1.
>>
When's the slasher movie universe gonna happen?
I mean, I guess it already did, with Freddys surprise appearance in Jason goes to Hell, followed by Freddy vs Jason, but with all these movie verses popping up (Marvel, Legendary Kaiju Universe, Univeral Monster universe, newly announced GIJoe/micronaut universe) I find it hard to believe theyre not gonna do like Leatherface vs Jason some day.

Especially when last time i checked, the creator and owner of Friday the 13th is cool with crossovers.
>>
>>64474050
VI is my favorite but VII is definitely Jason's best look.
>>
>>64474944
Why do people like 3? I can't get past the intentional and corny as hell shots that pandered to its 3D release. The biker gang was also pretty terrible. It's just clunky. I get it's the introduction to Jason as the iconic character he is now, but it's just flat.

I wrote all of that before looking at the rest. 3's placement bugged me. I wasn't mad at 5, because it's underrated. X and especially the remake being anywhere near the first 8 is a crime and having them above Hell and not seeing the original Friday just made me realize your opinion is shit. May God have mercy on your plebeian soul. Good day, sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 656x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 656x343px
>>64474964
>ywn be reincarnated as this girl's shorts

Why live?
>>
>>64475031
After Freddy vs. Jason we were supposed to get Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash or Freddy vs. Jason vs. Pinhead but Sam Raimi didn't want to do it and the company that owns Hellraiser didn't want to do it.
>>
>>64475031
>slasher universe

Absolutely retarded idea. Freddy VS Jason was shit. The only way I'd be interested in a new movie involving any of the big named horror villains/heroes is if someone like Ti West took it on, set the time period in the 80's, and made it actually look like an 80's film. They're all out of place in modern day society.
>>
>>64475109
3 would have been so much better if Shelly had been the male lead. I also liked the girl he was trying to impress.
>>
>>64475177
Pinhead was suppose to be in the original ending to FvJ but new line didn't wanna shell out the cash for his rights
>>
>>64475188
Freddy vs. Jason was fun. Although I agree that if they ever do a slasher universe it should take place in the 80s and look like an 80s film. Most old slasher villains would feel really out of place in the 2010s.
>>
>>64475255
Oh, didn't know that. I figured whoever owned Pinhead turned them down. Sucks that New Line were such cheapskates, I really want to see more of Robert Englund's Freddy.
>>
>>64475109
Reboot was shit but not as shit as youre making it out to be. It was a really good interpretation of Jason, and the opening of the movie was really good too. I also liked how the girl you thought was the main girl died. That was unexpected.

Moments that pandered to the lowest common denominator are what ruined it. The stupid fucking montage of the girl jetskiing with punk rock music playing, or the rap music playing while we watch a crane shot of some rich douche bag's summer home are what ruined a lot of the atmosphere. If you take that bullshit out it was basically a safe, no risk, run of the mill F13th movie.
>>
The only thing that sucked about Freddy Vs Jason was any moment that had to do with the teenager's personal lives.
The way they tied Freddy and Jason together was perfect and made complete sense. It was just the lame ass teen story that fucks the movie up a bit
>>
>>64475372
>The stupid fucking montage of the girl jetskiing with punk rock music playing, or the rap music playing while we watch a crane shot of some rich douche bag's summer home are what ruined a lot of the atmosphere.
This. Why is it only indie horror films are able to recapture the atmosphere of 70s-80s slashers?
>>
>>64475505
Less studio notes regarding what old people think kids want to see.
>>
>>64475505
my guess if people are willing to independently do a slasher movie it's because they care enough about that genre, and know what fans want since they are fans themselves
>>
How shit is the Friday the 13th series on the CW gonna be?

Did you all forget that was happening?
>>
>>64475859

It's going to be horse shit unlike anything seen before it.
>>
>>64474050
>Best Ft13th
Parts II, III and VI
>Best Jason
II
>>
>>64475859
>Friday the 13th
>CW
Are you joking? How the fuck is the CW going to make a Friday the 13th series? They've never made a TV-MA show and a TV-14 Friday the 13th would be total shit. The appeal of the series has always been gore and tits.
>>
>>64475859
That's an even worse idea than a found footage Friday the 13th.
>>
>>64474313
Easily the best face and mask.

>>64475157
Easily the best grill.

4 > 2 > 1 > 3 > 6 > 7 > remake > FvJ > 8 > hell > X
>>
>>64478682
Woops, 5 goes in between remake and FvJ
>>
>>64475859
When is it happening?
>>
>>64474774
X is fun and has some good deaths. It's leagues better than 8 or 3 or Hell. Not a fan of 5 either, and 2's kinda meh

4>6>7>1>FvJ>X>2>3>Hell>>>>>>8
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.