[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Anakin had to chase a few of them around the room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: too old.jpg (110KB, 630x816px) Image search: [Google]
too old.jpg
110KB, 630x816px
Do you think Anakin had to chase a few of them around the room "Benny Hill" style after he speared the first one through the face?

I'm sure he got a few more just by surprise, but at least one probably ran around and made him have to chase her and maybe even pull her out from underneath one of the couches or something.

Maybe a couple of the braver ones grabbed their little baby lightsabers and tried to fight back, but Anakin just cut them down anyway because he's had more training.
>>
File: tv.png (126KB, 1903x344px) Image search: [Google]
tv.png
126KB, 1903x344px
>>
>>64464591
again?
>>
Why wouldn't he just stab her THROUGH the couch? It's a lightsaber.
>>
There is a mod for jedi academy that lets you fight all movie fights including this one.

Look it up on youtube, it gives a pretty good impression.
>>
At this point his character should have been completely unreedemable.
Fuck that "I was tricked by Sheev!" bullshit.
>>
>>64465677
Its no different to Americans killing german children during WW2
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 300x500px
>>64465677

>Eliminating a likely future threat to the empire in the form of brainwashed child soldiers trained to fight for a radical religious organization is somehow a bad thing

You need to go back.
>>
>>64465524
fuck off fag
>>
>>64465677
Remember that Annie killed helpless kids and women before. He doesn't give a flying fuck about anything that's not him. He's not even a true Sith to sacrifice certain things to get detached from the Light, he's simply despicable spoiled young man and his loyalty to Sheev over the years was probably the result of his cluelessnes, need for respect and power. He was nobody in the Republic and he became close to the Emperor as Vader. There is nothing good about Anakin/Darth Vader and its a miracle he turned out good in the end.
>>
>>64464591
THIS ISNT A "N E W T H R E A D"
>>
>>64465795
and Padme was spoiled just as he was. after she saw him killing the younglings, even then she was willing to forgive him. won't this people do literally anything for their personal gain? how somebody even ends up liking anakin
>>
File: 1439401743740.jpg (24KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1439401743740.jpg
24KB, 600x375px
>>64465677
Why did he even do it though? How does killing a bunch of children save his wife?

If he was so eager to kill kids then why didn't he just pay for an abortion?
>>
OI, MOSTEH SKYWOKKA, DERSOO MANY OBEM! WOTA WE 'ON DO YE GIT?
>>
>>64465660

Omg, it's hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAQab-Ib8d8

Star Wars is pretty fucked up. Selling toys of characters that kill children or their father.
>>
>>64465677
>at that point
>not when he slayed an entire Tusken tribe, including women and children
It's ironic how clueless you are, just as clueless of Anakin himself who thought that it's okay to kill the younglings since they were brainwashed evil child soldiers. In fact, from his moral perspective killing the younglings wasn't as evil as killing the Tuskens.
>>
>>64465524
Literally a /v/ tier screencap.
>>
>>64466124
>not when he slayed an entire Tusken tribe, including women and children
Tuskens deserve to be exterminated
>>
>>64467083

This, Tuskens are pretty much the niggers of Star Wars.
>>
>>64465524
Nice one bud! Mind if I use this to get a little extra karma over on my favorite subreddit?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.