[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everyone White man dies >Only a chink and a black kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: snow-piercer12.jpg (698KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snow-piercer12.jpg
698KB, 1920x1080px
>Everyone White man dies
>Only a chink and a black kid survive

And I'm supposed to relate to this movie how exactly?
>>
Can you only enjoy films you relate to?
>>
>>64432520
Nah, I'm not some tumblrina, I just have a hard time looking at a scenario where my people are dead and only shit minorities remain to populate the planet.
>>
>>64432294
you relate to it because they are human beings just like you. also it was a shit movie, " oh hey every year i can see a little more of that plane, in a bout 15 years enough snow will be melted so plants can start growing maybe i should wait till then...no ill just blow up the train now"
>>
>>64432294
By dying you fucking scum.
>>
>>64433483
>because they are human beings just like you
>just like you
How about no
>>
>>64432294

And then the Polar Bear tracks and eats them, or they freeze to death.
>>
>>64433483
>just like you
One race, The human race :^)
>>
>>64432294

Are you only capable of relating to people of your own race?
>>
>>64432597

>only watching movies with happy endings

Plebs like you are the reason Hollywood movies are garbage.
>>
>>64432597
you're kinda retarded you know
>>
>>64432597
>complaining about how your race was portrayed in a movie even when it was unintentionally/irrelevant
how are you different
>>
>>64432294
The polar bear eats them, or they die of the cold. Nobody survives.
>>
>>64434451
Because it's my race? I'm not playing the PC advocate for some other race so I feel better about myself, it's MY race.

>>64434394
I never asked for a happy ending, I asked for an ending where the White man lives.

>>64434357
Yeah, so?
>>
>>64434688

>I'm asking for an ending where the white man lives

If the audience always gets exactly what they want as far as characters surviving then movies become predictable: which is why you can tell exactly who is gonna die in flicks like Jurassic World or snakes on a plane. It's because of people like you (plebs) an your whining.
>>
the polar bear is white and it's the only one who survives
>>
File: 1364930471161.gif (2MB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
1364930471161.gif
2MB, 329x319px
I don't even know who's shitposting anymore...

I need to get off this board
>>
Whenever a picture's marketing includes the word "Matrix" it is safe to write it off and let the kids go watch it.
>>
>>64432294

>Only a chink and a black kid survive

except they don't
>>
There's still no UK release for that film. I'd pirate it if I hadn't heard it was shit.
>>
this thread is terrible and it should be wiped
>>
Are you me OP? I just saw this shitty movie last night because my retarded friend suggested it.

This movie made absolutely no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>64435208
That's because WeenStine got pissy at the director for not letting him make cuts and restricted the release
>>
>>64434255
How did the polar bear survive anyways? If a polar bear could survive 17 years in that then other life did as well and humans sure as hell would be able to with technology.
>>
>>64434925
>it's predictable that the white men live
not anymore
so you're wrong
>>
>>64435261
Yep, basically. I kinda liked it in the beginning, then it got....derailed.
Plus, the ending was shit.
>>
>>64435544

Right, not anymore. And by asking for a return to form you're basically telling me that you like your movies to be stale and predictable, so like I said: you are a pleb.
>>
>>64435293
it's a stupid movie
>>
ONLY BLACK AND ASIAN PEOPLE CAN SURVIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT CAPTAILISM! THE WHITES ARE ALL DOOMED!!

or something
>>
>>64432294
they did it so they'd get free SJW advertising, it probably worked a bit too
>>
>>64435602
>doing this many mental gymnastics to call others plebs
I remember being 12
>>
>>64435715

>"I'm mad that the white guy died"
>"oh, well if the white guy always lived it would be predictable"
>"well it's not like that anymore"
>"right, It used to be predictable and you want it to be predictable again"
If this is mental gymnastics you must have an IQ of like 80.
>>
>>64435715
implying 12 year olds need mental gymnastics
>>
>>64435704
Because south korean directors are known for their pandering to sjws
>>
>>64432294
>two people stranded in the frozen wastes with no means of survival and no training whatsoever
>supposed to be a better ending than if the train just kept moving

The plot was dumb we get it already
>sypposed
>>
>>64435203
the polar beer will save them
>>
>>64435803
it sorta is mental gymnastics when you try this hard
>>
>>64432294
That ending was god awful. Might as well had them all die on the train. There was no food supply left for the gook and nigger to live on
>>
>>64436127
That's pretty racist.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x375px
The movie had an amazing concept but was just poorly executed, especially the underwhelming meeting with Wilford.

Also I wanted to smash this azn qt jailbait. I wanted to give her a "fucking long one."
>>
>>64437976
She was jailbat?
>>
>relatability
This is a meme that serves only to insult the audience's capacity for empathy. It is always disappointing to see it as dogma.
>>
WE WUZ WHITE MAN SURVIVORS IN MOVIES N SHEEIT
>>
>>64438383
Bitch was 17 I think
>>
>>64432597

>two people repopulating a planet

lel
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.