[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't get it. Except for that beach story.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: url.jpg (258KB, 1828x1374px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
258KB, 1828x1374px
I didn't get it. Except for that beach story.
>>
File: 1391825439073.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1391825439073.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>film grain
>>
>>61780722
welcome to the pleb club
>>
>>61780758

>welcome

It's not like I ever left it.
>>
>>61780722
It's the most accessible Bergman. Good luck with his other films.
>>
Oh she's like a persona and doesn't want to live but has no choice so she's like a whiny bitch about it oh look she's wearing black and she's wearing white. They're like differnet but the SAME persona. What is a person? What is a Man? what is identity here's some cute girls and pedophilia stories to keep you interested.

It's bullshit. I swear all these fucking Bergman's and Tarrs don't know how to write a compelling film. They think whatever they're trying to say is so important that they forget they're making a fucking film for people to sit thorugh.
>>
i masturbated furiously while listening to the beach story
>>
TBH the script for this movie is actually better than the movie itself, which has very uneven editing and pacing.

but the point is that Liv is Bibi's "true self" that can't find expression (talk) because of the social constraints of her life. the end is Bibi deciding Liv will have to stay silent for good and going back to her job as a nurse.

so it invented the "they're actually both the same person" plot twist used in Fight Club and Mullholland Drive.
>>
>>61780776

Fanny and Alexander, The Seventh Seal and even Wild Strawberries made "more sense" to me than this. The obvious, straight-forward, superficial theme in those films is much more prominent than in this one.
>>
>I didn't get it.
They were lesbos.
>>
>>61780722
There are books written about this film. You really thought you could understand it that easily? Poor pleb.
>>
>>61780811
watch all three of his miniseries in full. Persona is a weird experiment he made during a time when his movies weren't making much money.
>>
/tv/ hates Persona because it reminds them of themselves. We live out this movie everyday here as we listen to stories about other people getting laid and wishing we were them.
>>
>>61780776
Looks like you haven't seen any of his flicks
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (39KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
39KB, 413x600px
>>61780809
>"they're actually both the same person" plot twist used in Mullholland Drive.
>>
>>61781355
Thematically not literally. Learn how to watch movies.
>>
>>61780780
>they forget they're making a fucking film for people to sit thorugh.
The word your looking for is flick or movie.
>>
>>61780942
I'm getting laid right now fucko, your dad sends his regards :)
>>
>>61780776
>i've never seen any bergman films

It's art OP, it doesn't have to make sense.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.