[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there some bad stories on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (431KB, 1545x2009px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431KB, 1545x2009px
Are there some bad stories on this guy?
>>
I hear he's a jew
>>
No, but there are several bad movies.
>>
there was this one time George Lucas came up to him and said "let's do another Indiana Jones movie" and he didn't immediately punch him in the face
>>
He may have been on the set of The Twilight Zone when the helicopter accident occurred and left before authorities arrived. Why?

Orson Welles met him in the early 80s to discuss his film about his production of The Cradle Will Rock in the 1930s. Spielberg declined to help him.
This was after he bought the Rosebud sled for $60,000 btw.
In fairness, this would have been when his career was at its lowest point after the failure of 1941 and also his wife Susan Amis was going to be in it so thats sorta conflict-y.

His movies are sappy and middle of the road

A lot of kids who appear in his films seem to come to a bad end
>>
>>61780677
Rupert Everett was going to be Welles.

Has anyone ever done that before? Made a film about their own life?
>>
He likes playing video games.
>>
Margot Kidder used to tease him about being a beta virgin in the 70s

She'd go up to him and just smush his face with her tits or start grinding on his dick and he'd get really embarrassed
>>
He hasn't made a good movie for 13 years? :^)
>>
>>61780607
This guy is tangentially responsible for so many deaths.
>>
>>61780739
Sure, Chaplin, Limelight. If you mean in a literal sense, I'm not sure.

Though, Julia Roberts played herself...
>>
File: allthatjazz.jpg (157KB, 1016x1500px) Image search: [Google]
allthatjazz.jpg
157KB, 1016x1500px
>>61780739
>Has anyone ever done that before? Made a film about their own life?

Yes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.