[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was best clown and why was it Cat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cat.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
Who was best clown and why was it Cat?
>>
Why did they hate Junior Franz Ardedd so much?
>>
>Movie starts off with the Joker pulling off a heist in which he kills off all his accomplices
>The rest of the movie has people thinking "Hmmm this is a guy I really want to get into business with."
>>
>>61756605
How do you know that everyone knows the joker did it? Because as far as im aware, he only takes off his mask after everyone is dead
>>
this whole heist shit was realy dumb when you think about it afterwards
>>
File: download (2).jpg (188KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
188KB, 1000x584px
>>61756224

>I'm McKenna with Draul here!
>>
>He doesn't know about Dunnhier
>>
>What bus driver?

If he didn't know there was going to be a bus then what was the plan to get away with the loot?
>>
File: image.png (596KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596KB, 500x623px
Yu and Yerfriens are dead!
>>
>>61756818
It's Buzz Driver
>>
File: bathead patrol.jpg (13KB, 366x158px) Image search: [Google]
bathead patrol.jpg
13KB, 366x158px
A LITTLE FIGHT IN YOU, I LIKE THAT
>>
>>61757229
I SUSPECT WE'LL GET ALONG FAMOUSLY, IN THAT CASE
>>
How the fuck did Bank Manager know the names of the clowns? Then again he did reference how criminals used to have honor in Gotham, so perhaps he was lamenting that former honorable criminals like Dunnhier were now doing brazen robberies against their enemies like Amobb?

>Dunnhier
>Yuu
>Hurfrenz
>Thebes Driver
>Joker
>unnamed mohawk clown

Yuu killed Dunnhier
Then Yuu cracked the safe and mohawk killed him
Hurfrenz was shot by Bank Manager
Thebes killed mohawk
Then finally Joker killed Thebes

What I am truly not understanding is how did Bank Manager know already that Yuu was dead after he had only shot Hurfrenz?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.