[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDC Las Vegas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (44KB, 570x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 570x392px
I just got 6 vip tickets to the electric daisy carnival festival in Las Vegas in June. gona be there for 10 days. I'm 22 and all of my mates are the same age and were from New Zealand and We have never been to the USA. I have $100,000 that I'm going to blow during the trip. I'm shouting my friends a all expenses paid trip. How easy is it to score coke/Molly/weed? We have a lot of weed here in NZ but no coke and the quality of Molly is shit so I don't even bother. Any recommendations on where to stay like a baller and what to do? Also is it worth getting a vip host or bodyguard to make sure we don't get scammed? We basically wanna go shoot guns, do drugs and get pissed and fuck girls and visit awesome clubs/parties. Maybe go to the Grand Canyon
>>
>>949420
Brojob, baby!

CHOO CHOO!!!
>>
I think if you're trying to have a time like that you should talk to a concierge service, just google "vegas concierge". they can get you whatever you need for the right price. you can try to ask any cab driver or doorman too, no one gives a fuck the worst thing someone will say is "sorry bro don't know where to get that". Also, you don't need a bodyguard, that's for sure. If anything that would make you even more of a target. Try to stay low-key if possible. The Bellagio is where ballers stay BTW.
>>
>>949420
100k.....in 10days....dude. why. That's a few years travelling.
>>
>>949530
This.
You can have a genuinely awesome time for years instead of balling out on a 10 day vacation.
I'm fact you can still ball the fuck out and spend just a fraction of that.
What the fuck, OP?
>>
omg dont blow a hundred grand in 10 days that's more than 98% of trvelers yearly incomes

why would you even need to blow more than 5 grand? that would already be the best weekend anyone you know has ever had. And don't fuck prostitutes just because you're in nevada, there will be sufficient sluts at the EDC and your NZ accent will get their drunk, rolling pussies so wet
>>
>>949546
>>949535
>>949530
guise, he might have another 100k for another trip another time, who knows. stop whinging and provide advice that relates to the questions.
>>
>I have $100,000 that I'm going to blow during the trip

unless you shit gold bars you're a fucking spanner
>>
File: cl.jpg (77KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cl.jpg
77KB, 600x900px
>>949577
b-but he is violating Le One True Way
>>
>>949577

I don't care if he's Donald fucking Trump.

You don't take a shit on a BigMac in front of some starving Ethiopians, and you don't talk about blowing 100k in Las Vegas on /trv/.
>>
2 years ago I won lotto, I didn't spend any of it on a flashy house or car and I started my own printing/delivering company instead. have plenty of money to last me for my whole life now.
>>
>>949420
>not sure if trolling
I know coke is like $500 a gram in Aus/Nz. You are going to kill yourself trying to spend that much money on drugs in 10 days in the US, even with a gang of friends. Molly is like $10-$15 per dose, Coke is around $50/gram. You will probably get robbed or arrested (or both) trying to score dope on the strip. Be careful at EDC also. Cops walk around trying to sell shit and bust people.

I imagine if you got some type of High End VIP host to take you around they would be able to hook you up with drugs. Also strippers/strip club bouncers. If you are throwing around that type of cash somebody will help you out.

>stay like a baller
Rainman suit at Caesars Palace, or a penthouse at Wynn
>>
>>949632
If I were to throw a party at any of these places would I get any noise complaints?
>>
>>949645
A penthouse at a high end Vegas is usually the size of a big house. I dont think anybody would even notice the noise. If you are staying in their most expensive rooms they are going to try to keep you happy. Best way to find out is call and ask. If you start off with something like this I am sure they will put you on with the most friendly person to answer all of your questions...

>"Hello, I am interested in staying your nicest room for a week."
>>
Can anyone reccomend a vip host/concierge? A lot of links on Google seem like a scam
>>
Is this max key or something?
>>
>>949688
Yes I'm the prime ministers son asking where to score drugs and fuck girls on 4chan
>>
>>949459
Bellagio is NOT where "ballers" stay. It's where 65 year old retired bowling alley managers stay.

OP if you want a true baller suite stay at an Aria Sky Villa or a Sky Loft at MGM. Palms has some baller suites but it's off strip and not as hot as it once was.

On the drugs, don't worry about it. If you and your friends are in the clubs throwing down that kind of money the drugs and girls will find YOU. Trust me. Money can make you a fucking Arabian prince in Vegas.
>>
>has 100k
>can't figure out how to have fun
this is a troll.
>>
>>949675
Ask this same question on the las vegas subreddit, you'll get vegas people that actually know what they're talking about.

But everyone's pretty much right here. Money fuels the fun in Vegas.
>>
>>949844
This is going to be my first time going on a overseas holiday since I've made money. I haven't done anything flashy like spending hundreds in clubs or spending thousands on clothes. I wanted to make sure I was financially stable before I did something like this
>>
>>949927
>I wanted to make sure I was financially stable before I did something like this
And then significantly impact that financial security
>>
>>949931
Money really isn't a issue for me anymore.
If I couldn't afford to do a holiday like this without jeopardizing my future then I wouldn't do it
>>
>>949927
Part of balling out is ya know....not giving a fuck
>>
>>949965
Don't listen to these guys OP. most of /try/ is dirt poor and while the whole perpetual gap year backpacking thing is great, a giant Las Vegas bender will be something else.

I hope you have a good time NZ bro, I've always wanted to hit the strip. Just don't blow your fortunes on gambling.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.