[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel to South Korea? Would you go right now? I have business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0912.jpg (582KB, 2256x1692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.jpg
582KB, 2256x1692px
I'm traveling south of seuol next week. I'm concerned about recent issues with North Korea. Would you guys go? Thoughts?
>>
Im flying there tomorrow am nervous but not wasting my money by cancelling it lol. Im there one night then 2 weeks in taipei and japan then back to korea for 4 nights after that so hopefully I dont get blown up tomorrow
>>
Understood..... I'm arriving on the 10th departing the 16th on business . Worried if shit goes down that I'll be in the mix and possible get stuck there or blown to pieces. Haha... All I keep thinking is wow what great timing.
>>
>>1297061
what country are you from?
>>
US
>>
>>1297070
ok well good luck anon I hope we will both be OK
>>
I've been going to korea for business for years

in 2010 I was worried because North Korea sank a ship. People said war would happen soon.
in 2015 tensions were heated again and war was bound to happen soon.
Back in March or April things got heavy yet again, and war was certainly imminent.

You can see where I'm going with this. You are in no danger going to SK.
>>
>>1297058
I just got back two weeks ago. it's fine. enjoy the country!
>>
>>1297107
Keep in mind that Donald Trump is the current president.....
>>
>>1297058
You'll be fine. If there was a war coming then it would have started. As it is there'll just be more sanctions like always. It's a little game that comes around every year pretty much.
>>
>>1297058
NK can nuke almost any place in the US now. The only safe place is south America. If you are afraid leave the US and live in Brazil or Argentine.
>>
>>1297107
that's exactly what my great grandma thought right before 4 of her 7 children (all her sons) were sent to fight during wwii, 3 of whom died in the following couple of years.

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that there is going to be a full on war. most likely there won't be.

what i am saying is that you will sure as hell will not feel that there is going to be a war right where you are, not until you hear the planes throwing bombs at you and until you start to run out of food and water.
>>
>>1297432
most novels written in the 1980s that take place decades or centuries in the future include the Soviet Union as a country, because it was unfathomable that it would collapse.
>>
>>1297257
You're buying into the news hype too much. If you've lived in Korea at all you'd know how little the older generation gives a fuck about north korea's threats.
>>
>>1297452

This shit really bugs me.

Do these westerners who read about North Korea only when they're ramping up the rhetoric again think that South Koreans have been walking around cowering in fear for the past 60 fucking years?

No, it's business as usual to them.

I was in Korea for almost 2 months right after the island shelling back when Western media was ramping up the Korean war rhetoric again. Koreans couldn't give a fuck, it was life as usual. Oh NK said what? That's interesting I guess. This was when Western media was reporting that thing about the North threatening to turn the US into fire and releasing that video. But oh no every single fucker in the UK I spoke to was like "ooh are you sure its safe, aren't you worried?"
>>
>>1297466
well they do have a new little midget leader who apparently suffers from roid rage resulting from his medical treatments. Plus an actual competent rocket scientist. So it's always the same until it's different.
>>
>>1297733
Stop talking about stuff you know nothing about
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.