[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best place to live in London? I'm on a six

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x1104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x1104px
What's the best place to live in London? I'm on a six figure job when I move there so i'm pretty open to a lot of places
>>
>>1296703
Harrow Heights, my brother
>>
Richmond, Barnes, Kew
>>
>>1296703
Depends what you want. London's basically a collection of villages.

Hampstead, Shoreditch, Highbury, Ladbroke Grove are all nice but totally different.
>>
>>1296703

Are you from the US? You are going to be surprised by the general cost of living in taxes and bullshit fees

South Kensington and Chelsea will still make you feel poor.. I lived there on a study abroad

I like Camden because I like the alternative grunge stuff

you might like Shoreditch
>>
>>1296703
Somewhere where it is easy to commute to work.
Seriously, due to congestion and lack of parking it is unusual to commute by car in London so you will be travelling on public transport. Look at the train / tube / bus routes for your office and see what areas you can get too and from without too much pain. Then ask a more directed question for advice.
>>
All of London is shithole where you can get stabbed.
>>
>>1297356
Sounds like near every city in the world
>>
File: LondonVsWarsaw.png (31KB, 908x404px) Image search: [Google]
LondonVsWarsaw.png
31KB, 908x404px
>>1297855
think again

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

http://statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
>>
>>1297859
>also Poland

All eastern Europe is a poor homophobic shithole
>>
>>1297859

Nobody stabs each other in Poland because just being in Poland is already punishment enough
>>
Find out where you will be working and base it off that. If youre gonna be working in central london you need to check the nearest tube station to work and then choose an area you want to live in that has that same line or atleast a quick link to it. Just remember if you drive through central london you need to pay a £10 daily charge.

Richmond and surrounding areas like Isleworth etc are by far the nicest because its only rich people living there mostly and has some nice nature parks.

West London is the best by far. North and East is pretty much the same, and I would avoid South London as a whole.
>>
Farringdon/Clerkenwell
>>
Hampstead or Richmond if you want somewhere further out, City of London or Kensington if you want central
>>
>>1297859
This Polski is hilarious. He pops up in every /trv/ thread as soon as London is mentioned, and posts the same pasta.

London has it's issues, but there's a reason literally no-one wants to live in Poland.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.