[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sao Tome and Principe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: pico cao grande.jpg (220KB, 1200x733px) Image search: [Google]
pico cao grande.jpg
220KB, 1200x733px
Wassup /trv/. In 2 weeks im headed to Sao Tome and Principe. I literally picked this destination because i saw a picture of the Pico cão grande (pic related) and im obviously gonna go there but what else is there to do on this little island that barely nobody even knows exist?
I have a week there and that week i will have the capital Sao Tome as my base but the island is small so it looks like i can just do daytrips anywhere.
So far ive heard that english is non existant and that there are no ATMs, can you provide any other useful information?
>>
>>1296496
What the fuck is that? Looks like something out of Jurassic Park
>>
I bet someone free climbed that already
>>
Take malaria medication.

Learn some portugese if you don't speak Spanish.
>>
File: Roasted-and-Fried-Breadfruit_1.jpg (286KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Roasted-and-Fried-Breadfruit_1.jpg
286KB, 800x600px
>>1296496
They have one of the best cocoas. Also, eat some breadfruit for me.
>>
Go to Mozambique instead. More to see including mountains like the one you posted, but larger.
>>
>>1296938
>>1296695
What is there to do on the island?
>>
>>1296496
I went in August two years ago and remember it was rainy as shit. Only had a two day lay over on my way to Angola.
I rented a moto and drove out to the volcanic plug on your picture and just stopped at all the golden praias en route.
Buy yourself a bottle of rum in Sao Tome and relax on the beach of your choice
>>
File: Mont Oave.jpg (109KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mont Oave.jpg
109KB, 1200x900px
>>1296537
Check out the Marquesas islands in French Polynesia if you want out of this world stone pillars
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.