[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DFW (Dallas-Fort Worth) travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Ask a Dallas resident anything.
>>
Why should I go there
>>
>>1296276
I'll break it down into a few points.

If you want to experience Texas Culture, which is unique to the rest of the United States, Fort Worth would be a good visit. They have the stockyard (where they herded cow) and rodeos.

There are a variety of things you can do in Dallas. The Arts District (my fav area in Dallas) have several high-quality museums and theaters for plays. There's several other activities, such as hiking, shopping, live music, etc.

The food scene is great in Dallas. Of course BBQ is one of the most famous foods here. Mexican food is huge here as well, both Tex-Mex and authentic. Asian food is very popular here, believe it or not. We have large numbers of Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Indians, and Japanese living here. You can get great food in the Koreatowns (we have 2/0 and Chinatown.
>>
>>1296279
2 Koreatowns and Chinatown.

Kinda fucked up the typing
>>
Where's the best place to get laid?
>>
>>1296276
You can also go to Bishop Arts district. Fun little neighborhood with lots of restaurants
>>
are you also suffering from a gas shortage made by stupid residents
>>
>>1296640
The situation has improved significantly from when the "crisis" began. I haven't had any issues thus far. However, I heard about some dumbass who pumped $600 worth of gas. It's all just stupid hysteria.
>>
I've been to Dallas. It's a fun business trip or long layover, but it's not really a travel destination.
>>
>>1296273
South Fort Worth here. I hate Dallas to be honest but maybe it's because I grew up here.
>>
>>1296687
Probably. There's fun to be had in Dallas but I've been there and I can imagine that if I had grown up there I'd be pretty over it, too.
>>
>>1296273
I got a 10 hour layover in dallas. Should I just stay at the airport and read or go to a short trip in the city? Is there a train or bus that takes you there?
>>
>>1296280
>go to korea
>look for burgers

>go to dallas
>look for kimchi

sounds about right
>>
Houstonite here just want to give Dallas my seal of approval. It's like a clean version of Houston with healthy people.
>>
>>1296279

I'm a Minnesotan who visited Dallas/Fort Worth year ago, and I can confirm that The Stockyards are a great time. Very interesting place to experience.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.