[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nashville

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Rockytop.jpg (170KB, 1020x450px) Image search: [Google]
Rockytop.jpg
170KB, 1020x450px
What have you heard? What is your experience w/ Nashville, TN? I'm genuinely curious.

>Grew up here
>Athens of the South
>TN is beautiful
>Great weather
>Booming economy
>TN has the lowest taxes in the nation
>Rich in music, history, and culture
>>
>>1295352
Visited there once, seemed like a cool city. I was kinda on a no drinking kick so the nightlife was boring. Once you leave Music Row it seems like there isn't much to do.
>>
>>1295359
East Nashville, Franklin, Madison
>>
>>1295363
wtf does that mean to me?
>>
>>1295363
>>1295366
i think he's trying to suggest interesting places that aren't music row.
franklin is a nice town, it's pretty & it's small. there's a couple of good restaurants, but most of the shops downtown are boutique-y hipster shit. also everything outside of franklin proper is normal american suburbia but it looks slightly more upper-class, and then everything beyond that is rural farmland.
also, mostly unrelated, but leiper's fork is a meme, the only thing i can recommend there is the drive to it. just drive there, enjoy the scenery, & then turn around & go back to franklin.
>>
>>1295368
Yeah I know he was naming cities but that doesn't help a tourist. What is it that makes those cities interesting?...That is how you sell someone on your city.
>>
>>1295370
or just have the balls to try it
>>
>>1295370
yeah, i see what you mean. honestly though, unless you're a hipster, there's not much to sell someone on with nashville. it's basically a 50-50 split between hipster stuff & country music and alcohol. if you like either of those categories, nashville is the city for you and you might consider moving there. otherwise, there's no real reason to go.

>>1295372
or just have the courtesy to be helpful
>>
>>1295373
I would if you'd ask politely
>>
>>1295373
The museums, the parks, the music, the food. yeah, just hipster shit....
>>
>>1295352
Been there a couple times for work, I like it and I'm not a hipster. Broadway was just touristy shit though.
>>
>>1295372
>or just have the balls to try it
Are you 12 or just retarded? What does balls have to do with going to a city? I was in Nashville but I'm scared to go to two towns over to the suburbs? Think stupid!

You guys should really check out Winchestertonfieldville, Iowa.....
>>
I live in Nashville, AMA
>>
I was there last year at this time and I absolutely fell in love with the city. I miss it desperately. The nightlife is awesome with friendlier people than I'm used to out west, the girls are pretty, it's got plenty of culture... I'd move there, but I don't think I'd survive it, since that was one of the wildest weeks of my life (and I'm from Vegas). Plus I don't think I could find a job that pays what I make right now in my industry.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.