[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last minute suicide trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 959_14_w480-016762n.jpg (154KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
959_14_w480-016762n.jpg
154KB, 664x441px
Hello,

Anyone in Tokyo right now keen to do a day trip to Aokigahara and the ice cave tomorrow?

Yours truly,
anon
>>
End of the line for me I guess
>>
>>1295068
Japan general
Lol

Unless you have spent all your money please don't end it yet family
>>
>>1295053
im in tokyo right now.
I bring the rope you the wobbly chair?
>>
>>1295097
Why do I have to carry the heavy one?
>>
>>1295116
You're funny anon. Don't kill yourself.
>>
>>1295053
Sorry, on the other side of the planet rn, have fun and good riddance, faggot.

>>1295092
>>1295145
STFU and let him become an hero in pieces.
>>
>>1295316
Tone down the edginess, dude. You're not in /b/.

>>1295053
If you're serious, please don't kill yourself on impulse. This is a decision you have to think very thoroughly.
>>
File: IMG_0468.gif (5KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.gif
5KB, 500x300px
Permanent solution to temporary solution etc etc
Don't die OP I love you

I had that phase when I had the gun loaded to my head.

You can fucking achieve greatness bro.
>>
>>1295053
Japan Suicide Hotlines

Befrienders International, Tokyo
Tokyo
Contact by: Face to Face - Phone - Letter:
Hotline: +81 (0) 3 5286 9090
Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun: 20:00 - 06:00
>>
Better luck next life.
>>
So uh, if you're dying anyway, mind shipping me a few figures?
>>
>>1295356
>If you're serious, please don't kill yourself on impulse
Yeah this. I think just saying "don't kill yourself" is useless and I don't know your life OP, but I hope you've thought it over. Make sure you spend all your money at least, unless you have loved ones you want to inherit it.
>>
>>1295357

What are you supposed to do if you have no money left, your 'family' or 'friends' won't help you, and you're stuck in Asia?

There's basically no choice but to kill yourself.
>>
>>1295453
Go to your country's embassy?
>>
I don't think anon wanted to commit sudoku, the forest is just known as a place where a lot of people commit suicide. He also specifically mentioned the ice cave nearby so I guess he was just looking for a trip buddy
>>
>>1295494
He did set the title of the thread as "Last minute suicide trip" though...

Suicide isn't a last minute decision anon. Don't do it impulsively, carefully plan every detail, the money to send your body back home, the money for the burial and other administrative details, goodbye letters etc. The idea is that your suicide won't cause more trouble than the emotional trouble for your family and friends.

If you go through with all the planning and still want to do it you're probably ready.
>>
Would commiting seppuku with a walmart katana in Aokigahara be the most weeaboo suicide ever?
>>
>>1295356
>Tone down the edginess, dude. You're not in /b/.
Fuck you.

>>1295500
This! Plan it carefully, you probably were a pile of literal shit in your life, so atleast try to not be a pile of shit after you go sudoku.

>>1295590
>Would commiting seppuku with a walmart katana in Aokigahara be the most weeaboo suicide ever?
While listening to Fuwa Fuwa Teimu on repeat, sure.
>>
>>1295594
>In other news, an obese American was found in the Aokigahara forest, disemboweled by a 5000 yen katana. While the motive remains unclear, any reader could conclude why this man has committed sudoku.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.