[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I capture the essence of Adventure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: images-45.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-45.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
I don't travel often but certain occasions stand out as making big differences in my life from the chaos and novelty bring out a better version of myself that enjoys their surroundings and world much more, which would usually be tinged in nihilistic depressed thinking.

So my Questions are:
>How do we create exciting and new experiences for ourselves in our hometowns?
>What experiences have brought you a truly liberating feeling you think others are missing out on?
>What makes something an adventure for you?
>Do you think spicing up your life in your home town is worth it, or is it better just to Travel as much as possible?
>>
I'll use my own as an example.
>Usually I just try to go out, or try things I've never heard of anyone else doing that interests me, meet up with people with similar passions and push the limits on what we will do.
>I think there's a level of emotional honesty which shouldn't be talked about all the time, but occasionally should be delved into deeply, raffling about deep rooted feelings or thoughts is liberating, when most of the time there may be parts of your psyche that you bury because it makes your life easier, letting these out in front of others, consequences be damned has been one of the moist rewarding decisions of my life. That being said, I'm not one of those people who believe that always brimg yourself is the best thing to do, humans are smart enough to know how and when to use restraint, at least to a degree.
>feeling like I've done something, no one has ever seen in a creative way, feeling like I'm breaking things, but not to hurt others just to do it. Growing and overcoming obstacles while working with a community. Risking my life for the thrill or something I believe in.
>Spicing up your life is Definitely worth it, but it's hard to beat the real thing, putting yourself into new circumstances is necessary for people to have enjoyable lives, whether that be through physical travel or other.
>>
File: 1493289225730.gif (19KB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493289225730.gif
19KB, 262x300px
>>1292970
At any given moment there is a part of the world that has the most chaos occuring at a given time. This part of the world is usually occupied by military units. Good luck if you are up for it, it's worth it.
>>
I've seriously thought about it, almost joined the Foriegn Legion when I was around 18.
I want to be able to keep living so I'm trying to find smarter ways to go about it if I can, but If I can't. I guess we'll see if I can put my money where my mouth is.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.