[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is it...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: border1.jpg (131KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
border1.jpg
131KB, 500x333px
I came to California and so far....I think It's just mostly a less shitty/safer area than Mexico.

Perhaps it's because I'm in Anaheim but holy shit...where' da white middle class people at? People can't seem to understand my British English.

Anyone help me where else I can go in the two weeks I have here? The fun things to do are not accessible as I'm not 21 (19) so medical marijunana and shooting ranges are out of the question.
>>
>>1292960
You can go to a shooting range or get a med card when you're 18...or just don't be a busy and buy weed off the street. It's decriminalized.

But yeah, LA County and the Inland Empire suck.

If you're really stuck in SoCal:
- Santa Monica. The "nice" part of LA
- Santa Barbara. Where wealthy people from LA retire.
- Paso Robles. SoCal wine country.
- Palm Springs. It's going to be hot as fuck this time of year, but cool community in the desert. 2 hours from LA.

Otherwise:
- Big Sur. My favorite part of CA
- SF. *Leagues* better than LA.
>>
Go to the Beaches of San Diego, really great stuff to see there bud. San Diego is a great state. Head north to San Fran and do some sight seeing. But to be honest, if i where you i would head even further north and hit Redwood national forest. Great spot man, do some beautiful hikes and enjoy yourself.

Anaheim does not have too much to see unless your into disney land and all the shit that surrounds it. You can catch a train to San diego from Anaheim station for like 31 bucks. It will put your right down town. google amtrak station in Anaheim.
>>
>>1292960

umm, yeah pretty sure they didn't understand your goofyass british in mexico either anon. but seriously go into los angeles or like long beach or santa monica. also take anons advice about train down to san diego. you can rent a bike and ride all around. its one of my favorite biking around cities. bike to balboa park zoo & the beaches, ride the coaster & have a burger&shake at hodads. its good for two days, so maybe overnight it. you can take the local train there to tiajuana if u want to go back to next for a bit.
>>
>>1292960
>British
>English

tip top bait bong, cheerio and a pip pip tickity boo to you
>>
>where da middle class white people at

hiding

you are still in Mexico
>>
Going to a California shooting range is like eating a low-calorie low-carb gluten-free meal at McDonald's.
>>
if you have two weeks just go up to vancouver, can drink and smoke there
>>
>>1293209
As an actual British Columbian resident, I must say that Vancouver and California actually has a lot in common. And I mean a LOT.

The only difference is that California's weather is a lot better.
>>
Guys, I want to go to a shooting range here in the US but I believe California law requires I be taken by a resident over 21.

Any of you fags willing to meet up and take me?
>>
Go to yosemity and do the most eastern hike in the vally. Also drive true the pass north of it. Great scenery. Sleeping in mammoth lakes is also comfy and great.
>>
White Middle class is in manhatten beach. Verry clean and friendly there
>>
>>1292960
go to Oregon or Washington if you're into nature stuff

in the rest of the US you only have to be 18 to go to a shooting range, California is just shitty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.