[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Eastern Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 522.jpg (119KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
522.jpg
119KB, 1080x608px
hi /trv/,

Me and a friend are interrailing eastern europe in a week or so for ~3 weeks. What are some places that we should definitely visit?

So far I'd like to see lake bled and spend a couple days in prague (I hear it can be full of low-tier tourists in the summer though)

What else should we do?

It's going to be more of a seeing cultural/pretty things kind of trip, over partying and fucking for weeks (though being able to do that is a plus obviously)

Also we're 19 and only have a couple grand, so would like to make it go quite a long way. Neither of us speak anything but English and a bit of German, although I'll try to learn how to say "do you speak English" in as many languages as possible. I've personally never done a trip like this before.
>>
>redpill me

Fuck off

That said, Ukraine is an amazing country to visit. You should go there if you have the chance. Odessa is a beautiful city and visiting Chernobyl is a very unique experience.
>>
>>1292646

Eastern Europe is a complete shit hole. Take your pick: Romania, Hungary, Serbia, etc... it's nothing but a corrupt dystopia filled with crime, poverty, theft, prostitution, and a retard populace. There is a reason they are all poor as shit. Save your money, go to Egypt instead
>>
File: 1502949398492.jpg (9KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502949398492.jpg
9KB, 250x200px
>>1292650
>Fuck off
sorry, I actually grew out of /pol/ at 16 but use it ironically as a habit now

>Chernobyl
I didn't know it was safe to visit now, sounds like that would be an absolutely surreal experience, it must be completely untouched since the 80s. Have you been?

I'll look into Odessa too, thanks.
>>
>>1292674
Yes I was there last year, you can visit it as a daytrip from Kiev. Kiev itself is also pretty fun but I preferred Odessa myself.
>>
The two sights you mention are in Central Europe.

If you're as naive as you seem, buy or download a copy of something like the Europe on a Shoestring guide, and then ask more specific questions.

You'll be fine with English in most places you go; it's the language of international tourism.

Learn hello and thank you in the language of whatever country you are in to be polite, then just start talking English.
>>
>>1292680
>Learn hello and thank you in the language of whatever country you are in to be polite, then just start talking English.

Also learn things like 'one beer please' and 'cheers!', locals love it when tourist say shit like that in their own language and it's easy to make friends like that.
>>
>>1292674
I've been to Odessa recently. Put together a collection of vids of sights and how they actually look like https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs0QrxQ5LjFSwMPsRZQKjzpS7Z1n97Keq
>>
>>1292646
I posted this a few months back, but avoid Lake Bled at all costs in the summer. It'll start clearing up soon though.

Slovenia:
Pick one of these:
>Lake Bled, also castle, Vintgar gorge
>Bohinj lake
>Postojna cave
>Ljubljana and its castle
>Piran
>hiking to Triglav Lakes Valley
>see Velika Planina (Big Pasture Plateau)
>try Kremšnita at Bled, Potica, Ričet/Mineštra/Bograč/Jota, Štruklji, Golaž, Kranjska Klobasa, any of the local wines (ask the bartender or the locals, Kranjska Medica, Teran, Medeni liker etc..).
>>
>>1292810
teran is croatian vine tho
>>
>>1292646
>I'll try to learn how to say "do you speak English" in as many languages as possible.
that's some olympic level of autism here

ffs, if they speak english, it's enough to ask them in english, don't you think?

Visit Puszcza Białowieska while it's still there.
>>
>>1293537
yeah, VERY funny
>>
>>1292688
I like your vids but I think they would be better without a fisheye lens. I'm starting to get into videography too but I don't even know where to start.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.