[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the cheapest way to get from America to Prague?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: charlesbridge.jpg (141KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
charlesbridge.jpg
141KB, 1600x900px
What's the cheapest way to get from America to Prague?

What /lit/ should I read to prep for Prague? What language lessons? How many days should I spend there? If I'm mapping out a week long journey, should I hit Prague/Budapest/Munich?

Prague/Berlin/X?

Fill me with deetz.
>>
Obligatory Kafka post. The guy even has a museum there.
>>
I flew CLT to PRG round trip for 550. It was a 10 trip of Prague and krakow. It was really nice, it was in January.
>>
>>1291981
How did you get from Prague to Krakow? Did you rent a car?
>>
>>1291982
Train
>>
>>1291983
I'm thinking Prague>Berlin>Amsterdam, all via train.

Is that batshit crazy? Over eight or nine days?
>>
>>1291984
No, that's very reasonable for like 9 days. It's probably like 6 hours by train between those cities.
>>
>>1291968
I went during the summer, waaayyyy too many people. go in the winter time with a hot babe.
>>
>>1291984
I traveled between Prague and krakow by train. I personally thought 8 days for those 2 cities was a good time table, although I'm not very keen on being on the move constantly on vacation. I would say those 3 cities in 9 days would be too fast paced, not to mention Berlin is boring as fuck and Amsterdam is amazingly overrated IMO.
>>
>>1291981
burgers are so spoiled with airfare. I literally have to bus down to SEA to fly to PRG because its so much cheaper than gay YVR..

fuck Canada, boring and expensive shithole
>>
>>1291995
crazy. PRG/BuDa/munchen is my exact next trip and I'm going this winter
>>
>>1291995
...to meet a hot babe
>>
>>1291968
Fly from Detroit 2 Hamburg using AirNazi, then take a bus to Prague.
>>
>week long trip with 4 destinations
>language lessons

You think this is some sort of game doc
>>
>>1291968
>What's the cheapest way to get from America to Prague?

Sailing across the ocean on your own raft....
Or just getting a plane ticket
>>
Its impossible to be any cheaper now than taking one of the Norwegian Air flights across to London (or Barcelona, I suppose) and from there connecting to some euroflyingbus for like $30. You can RT to London now for like $275...from there you can go anywhere.
>>
>>1291968
Why are you so obsessed with prague? Just make it a short stop on a trip not a travel destination.
>>
>>1292600
I went there last Janurary and it was my favorite European city I have visited. Almost no tourist, scenic as fuck with all the snow and old buildings. Absolute 10/10
>>
>>1292700
>almost no tourists
I was there last month and it was swamped. I dont know what part of prague you visited but the city has become very popular.
>>
>>1292800
he visited in January retard. read his post.
>>
>>1292803
Oh sorry I read it as "last year" by accident.
>>
>>1292804
unforgivable!
>>
A lot of people like Kundera. I found him insufferable, but some of his books, like Ignorance or The unbearable Lightness of being tackle Prague, Czechoslovakia, and emotional/personnal ties to that country in particular very well (I just didn't like his style, personally).

I guess some symboliste poetry would fit in well with Prague, especially if you plan on taking advantage of the city's many opportunities to get high and go on long walks alone (I read Paradis artificiels during my trip of Prague and Budapest and found it very fitting to those specific cities), though I don't know any in English.

There's also a book by umberto Eco set in Prague I think (I saw it in a normie bookstore a while back), but I haven't read it so I can't recommend. Umberto Eco is a great writer anyhow so you can't go wrong even if it's not exactly what you expect.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.