[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edinburgh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Cityscape.jpg (789KB, 1421x594px) Image search: [Google]
Cityscape.jpg
789KB, 1421x594px
I'm 21, from Germany and I'm gonna be in Edinburgh for a few days at the beginning of September. I don't drink and was wondering what the highlights of the city are? I'm a weeb so if there are any great weeb-stores I'd like to know about those as well.
>>
>>1291725
lol don't think there's any weeb stores mate, just go to Japan and go crazy

Go up to the castle, see the cannon fire at 2pm (I think) everyday, go to the museums and go up to Arthur's seat
>>
There's a weeb store in Princes Mall that you can go visit. Plenty of Japanese Resturaunts too like Yo Sushi or Wagamama or Sushiya.

Visit Dynamic Earth, Aurthers Seat, and walk around the centre
>>
>>1291725
If you like hiking, there is a small top called Arthur's seat, which gives you a good panorama of the city
>>
>>1291725
Glasgow nearby has some ok weeb shit. Aberdeen is fucking great if you can get there. Dont go near inverness, ive enjoyed turkish slums more than that joke. For Edinburgh, go up Arthurs seat and see if Ichiban opened a place there.
>>
>>1293008
>>1293008
>Japanese Resturaunts too like Yo Sushi or Wagamama
>Japanese
>Yo Sushi
>as created by that well-known Nip, Wayne Hemmingway
>Wagaamama
>Created by Alan Yau, who subsequently created the Chinese restaurants Hakkasan and Yauatcha in London, the first Wagamama opened in 1992 in Bloomsbury, London
>you can't a bit of authenticity///

You need to get out more.
>>
>>1293652
>Dont go near Inverness
Some of the best advice I've ever seen, anywhere.
>>
>>1293652
i am from aberdeen and would be very interested to hear what makes you consider this shithole "great"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.