[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

420 products in Stockholm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hello,

I don't know if this violates 4chan's rules but anyway.

I am travelling to Stockholm in the near future and I'm wondering if there is a site in tor-web that I should check for someting to smoke.

I've used google and I know there are some locations, but that is not the case here. I have very limited time at the city and I prefer not to spend it by looking for untrushtworthy junkies to sell me bad weed. I am common with the stick local laws and that is one reason I want to handle this in forehand and smoothly with trustworhty dealer.

So just point me to correct direcrtion in TOR if you can, thanks in advance :)
>>
>why.png

Scandinavia is one of the hardest places in Europe to get drugs. Just suck it up and go a few days without smokes. Do what the locals do and get drunk instead.
>>
>>1290784
Don't know about Sweden but in Finland is easy as fuck, especially the most common drugs. Thanks to the internet. And that is what I am asking for, is there a market place in TOR-web for Sweden?
>>
>>1290773
Swedefag here.
Avoid all street dealers in central Stockholm
Immigrant 'burbs are the only places you can buy relatively safely from unknown sources (don't even think about typing, polfags).
If you talk with friends about this, don't talk to anyone that isn't either very chilled or a die-hard raver, or similar. Swedefags do not have a realistic view on weed. Especially if they are rural.
If you are staying some time in Sweden, get an address. Either you use your own, or you get a fully anon p.o. box at Brevia.se (expensive). Send for whatever you want from friends abroad or through darknet. It is very unlikely you will get busted. Do not leave digital trails though.

Note: It is illegal to have THC in your blood in Sweden. Along with Thailand, Sweden is just about the only country where you could get piss-tested when you are out clubbing. The fines are minimal, but it is a fkn hassle. For those reasons, a a postscriptum, I hope the copper in your pic gets a sudden and violent death ASAP.
>>
OP

I am very aware of the laws and possible neighborhoods. All Im asking if there is a similar market place in tor-web that we have here. Like said I am not stayong very long so I wish everything to be set when I arrive.
>>
...besides I will have thc in my blood anyway xD
>>
Google "flugsvamp 2.0" onion it's the Swedish silk road
>>
Thank you. I'll do that.
>>
Wow, why does Scandinavia have such a backwards drug policy when it's so progressive on other topics?
>>
Brormand, just take a day trip to Copenhagen and stock up in Christiania.

It's not like the cops are gonna check you on the ride back from CPH.

t. Dane
>>
>>1291198
Well, the reason why Scandinavia is progressive is because of the engineering, social (and otherwise). In the leftist 50s and 60s, they figured out that drugs A: kept the working classes down, B: It was a problem that could be engineered away. It was also "the good enemy", one that both leftists and conservatives could agree upon. Read Tim Boekhout van Solinges" essays on it if you are interested.

Do note that the Danes are sane though. It is just the others that are weird. They are much more individualistic there in Denmark.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.