[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you ever hitch hike or pick up someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Img_l_1306483.jpg (17KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Img_l_1306483.jpg
17KB, 250x333px
>Do you ever hitch hike or pick up someone?
>>
Me and my brother picked up an Algerian dude somewhere in the Northern Alsace, we took him to Strasburg.

I hitchhiked plenty in Armenia and a bit in Iran and Latin America.
>>
>>1290588
Yeah, it's still rather common in France.
My sister and her friend hitchiked from Paris to Strasbourg once, not that I'd recommend it but it's not an unusual sight
I did it through high school several times a week when my classes where over before the earliest bus, for the 20km between my town and the school.
Never felt in danger
>>
>>1290588
Nah let the cunts pay for their rides they're not better than anyone else if they can afford a plane ticket they sure as hell can afford a bus one
>>
I hitchhiked a little bit in 2013.

Made my way from the Turkey-Iraq border to Van, hopped up to Erciş, and then caught a bus back to Istanbul.

Had a pretty fun time doing it. On the next trip I took, in 2014, I thumbed my way across Europe.

Did the Ring Road in Iceland by hitchhiking, flew to Edinburgh, took a couple buses to Glasgow and then London, and then crossed the English Channel.

From there, I hitchhiked most of the way to Istanbul. Northern Germany was a slight challenge but it got much, much easier from my friend's house in Bavaria. Biggest hurdle was getting stuck for three hours at a gas station in northern Italy - I'd wanted to get from Venice to Ljubljana in a day, but wound up having to camp in a farmer's field near Kozina, across the Slovenian border from Trieste.

All in all, had a great experience. Spent a couple days with a Croatian family who lived across the river from Bosnia - they got me well drunk, fed me great food, and then dropped me off on the other side of the bridge. Met a fantastic dude who took me all the way to Sarajevo from the border, got picked up by a lot of women in Serbia, and met a German couple who kept trying to buy me food because they thought I was poor, kek.
>>
I used to hitchhike everywhere and now I've got my shit together I'm kind of bound by the unquestionable laws of the universe to pick up any and all hitchhikers. Pisses the wife off but I'm karmatically obligated to do it.

I would never pick up a nigger though
>>
>>1290600
How was your hitchhiking experience in Slovenia compared to other countries? Better or worse?

I try to pick anyone I see but my wife goes batshit insane.
>>
>>1290596
I earn 40k and I still hitchhike. It's nothing to do with saving money.
>>
>>1290638
>Pisses the wife off but I'm karmatically obligated to do it.
If it bothers her, then stop? You seem disrespectful. It seems illogical to me you would jeopardize the respect needs in a marriage for prioritizing a perfect stranger who has choices not to beg.
>>
>>1290675
Because I'm the man god damn it and my woman knows what's good for her. Pow! Right in the kisser! That's what on tap
>>
>>1290675
Jesus christ this is the most blue-pill post I've seen in a long time
>>
>>1290596
You sound lonely.
>>
First hitchhiking thread on /trv/ in a long time and it's full of pussies who say their wives wont let them pick up hitchhikers.
God, where are the real adventurers of this board? (not meaning the few cool guys on this thread who have done the real travelling; hitchhiking)
>>
>>1290758
You're a pussy mate. Meanwhile I have a big dick and plan on smashing ur mum with it while we both hitchhike to a romantic get away destination while a bunch of cucks say nothing as we bone in the car on the way there.
>>
I've hitchhiked through a good portion of Japan.

It's ridiculously easy over here. People are so damn nice. Even buys me lunch here and there.

If I ever get a license myself, sure, I'd pick up hitchhikers.
>>
While living in Latvia, I pick up people whenever possible. Haven't seen any hitchhikers in UK though. Hitchhike myself too, have quite a few fun experiences, some bad ones too, but nothing bad enough to put me off.
>>
I've been hitching around my country a lot. I'm leaving in few days for my first hitch abroad. Going from Athens to Venice through Balkans. It's about 1500 km. Im planning to do it in 2 weeks. Have I overcalculated it? Is it possible? Starting to get a bit anxious day by day.
>>
Hitchhiking is pretty much never done here in the US. I've seen maybe 5 hitchhikers in my life, and pretty much all of them were when I was a kid or when somebody else was driving. Everybody assumes the hitchhiker is gonna try to rob and/or murder you.
>>
>>1290667
you fucking jew
>>
>>1290847
What part of the country are you from? I live in Alaska and people are always looking for rides
>>
I live in Reunion and there are far more hitchhikers than in France.
Those who don't have a car (we have some very steep roads, and public transportation isn't good everywhere). The young/teenagers who don't have a moped or whose parents can't drive them to town. Tourists who didn't rent a car and misjudged distances/heat/steepness
Trustafarians who thought it was a good place to come live in a shared house, smoke weed and walk bare feet everywhere, and that a skinny dip in the lagoon equals to a shower.
I would take the first 3 types, not the 4th.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.