[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Porto, Portugal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: portugal.png (26KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
portugal.png
26KB, 580x387px
I'm going to study of Erasmus next september.
Is easy to get laid?
Is dangerous go to a prostitute club or get one from the street?
Some tip or place to visit?
>>
Not, it's not that easy to get laid with locals. You should probably stick with other Erasmus students. But I'm a virgin, so take it with a grain of salt.
Don't go to street prostitutes, they're nasty.
The city is not that big, you can walk almost everywhere. Jardim das Virtudes is a nice place to watch the sunset, great view, and it's always full of young people drinking/listening to music/smoking/chilling. Other than that I'm guessing ESN will give you the tour, so you should be fine. If you get a chance visit Gerês.

Out of curiosity, where will you study?
>>
Thanks for the info, mate. I'm spanish 21 yo virgin too xd. I'm going to study in Facultade de Direito, Criminologia.
>>
>>1290093
The laws are the same in Spain, I think.
>>
>>1289630
Spent some time in Portugal when I was in the Navy. Portuguese women are notoriously hard to get.
>>
>>1289630
Portuguese here, just chiming in on the "portuguese women" issue; mate, it all boils down to want you are aiming for, you will get laid ALOT if you want the type of girl that goes out to get wasted on the pubs and bars, you will get lots of brazillian chicks and other europeans, don't worry too much about it. Now if you are looking for a girl for a real relationship... well, it's all a matter of luck really.
>>
Thanks for your comments.
Some advice street, place or pub to go to party at night?
>>
>>1290920
Most people get together in Piolho and Adega Leonor (and the surrounding bars). From there they go to Galeria de Paris and Street Cândido dos Reis which have most clubs. Plano B is free for Erasmus students on Thursdays and plays some nice music.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.