[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dumb questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1488945795081.jpg (344KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1488945795081.jpg
344KB, 1600x1067px
What exactly do I need in order to leave the US? Obviously a passport, do I need to get shots too for medical reasons? How many sets of clothes do I take with me in the backpack, if I am staying outside for about 1 month? Will my cellphone work outside of the US? Will my debit card work at the banks?
>>
>>1289411
>do I need to get shots too for medical reasons?
Depends where you're traveling to.
>How many sets of clothes do I take with me in the backpack, if I am staying outside for about 1 month?
Dude, really? If you're staying 1 month you'll need to wash your clothes, so it depends on how often you're expecting to wash them.
>Will my cellphone work outside of the US?
Most carriers will, but you'll have to pay roaming charges. Look it up.
>Will my debit card work at the banks?
Some ATMs might have restrictions on Visa/Electron/Mastercard, you should check what is most used in the country you're going to. Also beware you'll probably have to pay conversation fees when withdrawing money/buying stuff with your card.
>>
>>1289411
Three sticks of butter.

Freeze them over night so the don't go smoosh in your pocket.
>>
need bump plz
>>
>>1289741
You need to give more info... Where and when are you traveling to?
>>
Whats the best places for buffet?
i know Vegas is one so im going to put it in my bucket list but where else
>>
> be American
> get shot for medical reasons
>>
>>1289743

Somewhere in south america, most likely colombia. This fall.
>>
>>1289411
>That pic
>>
>>1289768
>/r/hapas
>>
>>1289411
>What exactly do I need in order to leave the US?
It depends on which country will you go.
Mandatory:
- Travel health insurance. I don't know for Murricans, but Europe can be harsh to get into if you don't have an appropiate insurance. But it is not that expensive.
Optional:
- Visa, vaccines
>Obviously a passport, do I need to get shots too for medical reasons?
See above
>How many sets of clothes do I take with me in the backpack, if I am staying outside for about 1 month?
One set of clothes for 10 days or 2 weeks is confy, but you can do it even for less. An important tip I can give you is to put at least enough clothes for 2 days in your hand luggage in case air company lost your checked one.
> Will my cellphone work outside of the US?
Probably yes if it is a GSM one. Then buy a pre-paid chip in your destiny.
>Will my debit card work at the banks?
Bring your international credit card, but use mostly a pre-paid one. In case of hacking, you won't lose much. As of debit card, check with your bank.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.