[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air Quality in Shanghai, Nanjing, and Hangzhou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1494032483688.gif (2MB, 464x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494032483688.gif
2MB, 464x750px
Can anyone with personal experience tell me what the air was like in these three cities? I'm looking for someone that spent at least a few months in any of them to weight in and let me know. I lived in China in the past and I usually found websites and apps weren't too reliable from abroad, experiencing the air was actually more important.
>>
>>1289384
They will all have pretty similar air quality most of the time. I was in Nanjing a couple of months ago and the air was good enough, it was constantly overcast.
>>
>>1289384
The air quality is absolute shit in every single Asian metropolis, there's no exception.
>>
>>1289418
Nah, I've been to some places in China with good air. I was in Hangzhou when it was pristine. I'm curious as to what they are like on a regular basis though, considering living in one of them and I don't want bad air for a few years. My impression for the few days I was in each was

Shanghai - tolerable, average for a big city
Nanjing - same as Shanghai
Hangzhou - Nice and fresh

I need to know what it's really like though over a long period of time.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.