[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been to Ukraine visiting or moving there? Anyone met a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: leran-1200x750.jpg (83KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
leran-1200x750.jpg
83KB, 1200x750px
Anyone been to Ukraine visiting or moving there? Anyone met a Ukrainian woman?

inb4 you can't get laid in your own country, virginfag etc

I can get laid in my own country in the middle east but I'm of European origin and I'm more attracted to pure blooded white women with traditional family values, so either answer the question or gtfo
>>
>>1289117
Laid in your own country? Goats don't count Ahmed.
>>
File: 1501008597965.jpg (16KB, 272x186px) Image search: [Google]
1501008597965.jpg
16KB, 272x186px
>>1289118
>middle-east
>European origin

Clearly he's a Jew.

Yes, I was in Ukraine last week. Yes, I met Ukrainian women. Any more questions?
>>
The idea of marrying a pure Slav maiden who wants nothing more in life than raising the spawn of 4chan NEETs and cooking blinis is just a very silly meme. That's just not what these societies are like. If you have money, you'll be attractive.
>>
>>1289124
Are they reasonable people or mostly gold diggers?
What is their attitude towards foreigners?
>>
>>1289176

From my observations, unless you learn the languages and devote yourself to the culture and ONE woman, you're only going to get the gold diggers and they will seem like the majority. They are a bit more decent human beings than their western counterparts because life is hard in Ukraine, and that makes for tough and lovely people, but they are still women.
>>
>>1289241
>learn the languages and devote yourself to the culture

How long should that take?
>>
>>1289241
Did you have any success with Ukrainian women?
>>
File: 20170802_115901.jpg (247KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
20170802_115901.jpg
247KB, 1000x562px
>>1289257
Russian would be a bitch, no doubt. Really depends on you, how much do you want to learn it and time you can dedicate to it. Wouldn't bother with Ukrainian.

>>1289258

Yes. Long story short I did have sex which I didn't pay for. Rest of the guys in the group paid for theirs. I spoke the language and had some other, cultural advantages, that made me very appealing.

Pic related was funny to me, it forbade beachwear for people at the bar, but they way it is both black people, an English speaker who couldn't read the sign would misinterpret it.
>>
>>1289270
How well did you speak the language? Are you still in a relationship? How did you meet her?
>>
>>1289285
My Russian is intermediate and I'm working daily on it. We are not in a relationship per se, but I want to go back for her. We met on Tinder.

I mean, the women in Ukraine are thin and attractive, without a doubt. They can be very feminine and traditional, but you have to be in for the long haul. If she's raising the kids, you're paying the bills, etc. I think they're not frivolous with money, but will buy nice clothes, make up, etc, to look top-tier all of the time.
>>
>>1289324
Sounds great to me
>>
>>1289324
>will buy nice clothes
Lol, Eastern European girls always look cheap like their clothes
>>
File: typical polish girl.jpg (26KB, 460x328px) Image search: [Google]
typical polish girl.jpg
26KB, 460x328px
>>1289347

I don't think so.
>>
File: l5xGyfu.jpg (153KB, 780x1107px) Image search: [Google]
l5xGyfu.jpg
153KB, 780x1107px
>>1289270
>Pic related was funny to me, it forbade beachwear for people at the bar, but they way it is both black people, an English speaker who couldn't read the sign would misinterpret it.

That's hilarious
>>
>>1289270
I was thinking of learning Ukrainian because it's their native language, while Russian is the invaders' language. Don't they appreciate Ukrainian more?

So their fine with foreigners as long as the foreigner is trying to fit in to their culture? None of them want to leave Ukraine?
>>
>>1289330
It is.

>>1289347
Dead wrong here, buddy.

>>1289393
:3

>>1289518
Not sure if worth. They will 100% understand Russian and the language itself gives you so many options. You can reverse-learn Ukrainian in a week once you know Russian anyway. Plus in Ukraine you really don't know what girl you are meeting.

>Ukrainians constitute the largest ethnic group in Kiev, and they account for 2,110,800 people, or 82.2% of the population. Russians comprise 337,300 (13.1%), Jews 17,900 (0.7%), Belarusians 16,500 (0.6%)

The ethnic situation is so messed up there, I'd just go with the flow and not meme about it. Fucking Khazars.
>>
>>1289561
what is your experience with Ukrainian women?
>>
Guys, we're nice gold diggers, but still gold diggers, so don't forget your prenuptials no matter what we say.

>>1289347
That is mostly true. Conversely, when I make an effort, dress nice, get a proper haircut, wear high end make-up, everyone assumes I'm a Westerner (Eastern Europeans and Westerners alike). I have to wear cheap ass Chinese market clothes when at home, otherwise I become a target of all sorts of petty crime. God forbid I wear any designer shoes or clean sneakers, that's like a "she also has the latest smartphone, steal it, now" sign. :D
>>
>>1289561
>Dead wrong here, buddy.
My experience says the opposite and I've been to several countries in Eastern Europe including Ukraine.
>>
>>1289117
>wants to get laid
>wants a girl with traditional family values
yeah that's not how it works you shithead
>>
>>1289824
not to get laid, to start a family, newfriend.
>>
>>1289815
okay I'll bite

what do you think of foreigners who come to Ukraine and hit on the women?
>>
>>1289117
>my own country in the middle east

israeli trying to claim steet cred by claiming to be middle eastern
>>
>>1289964
I'm from a neighbouring country, not Ukraine itself! I do happen to know (formerly) married couples of Ukrainian women and Westerners.

I don't have anything more to say in general than what I already said.
Some random thoughts:
If you want to have sex, go and have sex, that's going to be really easy in Eastern Europe. Like if I think you're fuckable (hot, cute, whatever you want to call it), we have a few drinks, make out, have a few more drinks, have sex, end of. If not, I just pass you on to my friend who thinks you're hot.
I have met many foreigners, though, who act interested, but then they never really want to make out? But they would keep talking to me. That never happens with locals, if they don't want to make out, local guys don't keep an exclusive conversation going. And I never really know if it's a culture thing or if they're just too shy to move on to talking with someone else who they think is more attractive than me, or they are gay, or they just like to talk with me that much. So I find a lot of Westerners bothersome, don't keep talking to me if you're not that interested. If they were great at conversations, I wouldn't mind talking for days or weeks, but I've mostly met boring Westerners so far. Shoutout to that Eastern American sounding buff guy who was in shorts and some sleeveless shirt in the middle of winter, now he was fucking weird, so we had good conversation, something rare with foreigners. I hope he got laid quick and didn't freeze to death.

tl;dr -
>>
>>1290035
I heard that it was actually the opposite, that Ukrainian women are not into hookups but are looking for long term relationships.
>>
>>1289127
>a pure Slav maiden who wants nothing more in life than raising the spawn of 4chan NEETs and cooking blinis

Trying to picture that made me laugh. Thanks anon
>>
>>1290035
>Eastern American sounding buff guy who was in shorts and some sleeveless shirt in the middle of winter, now he was fucking weird

Minus the Eastern, that was me in a Russian hotel this winter. I got weird looks at breakfast. It was kind of fun.
>>
>>1289117
Never been there but the only Ukraine an I've met was a 9/10 who's been in a committed relationship for the past 5 years and didn't cheat once in the year we lived together even though she was doing lingdistance at the time
>>
>>1290492
That's the kind of woman I'm looking for.
>>
>>1290127
Don't they get into relationships based on hookups? Like in Eastern Europe the dating game is different, you continue to hook up with the same person over and over until you have no other choice but to declare yourselves as a couple. With foreigners there is rarely a chance to hook up more than once with the same guy. Better to know how we match in bed sooner than later.

>>1290345
You rule, though indoors it's not as big of a deal... I would not bat an eye if this was inside a hotel, the guy I mentioned I met on a tram that had no heating going on. It was 0°C at most. At first I only responded to him to check if he wasn't about to die from being cold, really.
>>
>>1290646
Man. I wanted us to get a photo outside in the snow in flip flops and board shorts and tank tops, but nobody wanted to play ball. Should have just done it myself. Regrets!

My Russian visa is still valid for a while, though. Maybe I can get to the Russian far east or far arctic.
>>
>>1290651
Oh sorry. The cold is no joke, take care, don't do it alone.
>>
>>1290766
Thanks. I will be more responsible about my irresponsibility. Don't wanna lose toes for a gag.
>>
>>1290646
>With foreigners there is rarely a chance to hook up more than once with the same guy

what? why?
>>
Just were to say that not all Easter Europe is the same. A Czech person for example would experience a cultural shock as well if going to Ukraine. I would also suggest to avoid Odessa, that's literally a gold digger outpost. Like someone else suggested here, learning the language and befriend with locals is the best start. Learning Russian gives you a lot of advantage and people won't treat you like a western douchebag.
Btw: learning Russian only to pick up chicks is incredibly retarded.
>>
>>1290815
Should I learn Russian or Ukrainian? Don't they hate Russia because of the occupation?
>>
>>1289117
>going to Ukraine to get laid
>asks questions on 4chan about it

OP, you're a tremendous faggot, but let me just tell you something to remind you that your little fantasy will cause you great emotional pain. If you don't speak the lingua franca, you're going to have a very tough time with this. In some places, they alternate between Ukrainian and Russian, so good look if you actually speak one of them, because you're going to have to speak both.
>>
File: 147838302823518.png (106KB, 364x315px) Image search: [Google]
147838302823518.png
106KB, 364x315px
>>1290912
>learning a language just to put your benis in bagina
>>
>>1290933
>your little fantasy will cause you great emotional pain
I don't think hooking up with a Ukrainian girl is such an impossible feat

>you're going to have to speak both
I believe they are somewhat similar languages, and I don't need to converse about Dostoevsky, just to show that I'm making an effort
>>
>>1290912
Honestly learning Russian is way more practical, there are many more resources to learn it and pretty much everyone in Ukraine speaks Russian, while not everyone there speaks Ukranian
>Don't they hate Russia because of the occupation?
well you are not a Russian and as I said already lots of Ukranians have Russian as first language. I can tell you that in big cities you will hear Russian spoken on the street all the time.
>>
>>1291029
How was your experience with Ukrainian women?
>>
>>1290035
pls be gf
>>
>>1290934
Everything humans do is in the pursuit of cummies anon. Money, power, etc. all lead to sex.
>>
Nice bait
>>
>>1290770
Thumbs up for that.

>>1290795
Just cause foreigners tend to be in my city for a few days, and then they're off to the next one already...?

>>1291590
Another cultural thing... Eastern Euro guys tend to leave at least a throwaway mail if they find someone interesting.
>>
File: js.jpg (12KB, 199x270px) Image search: [Google]
js.jpg
12KB, 199x270px
Not OP, but I just booked a short break to visit Kiev and Odessa at the start of November. Just wondering if I should consider a trip to the Exclusion Zone or is it just another overhyped crock of shit?
>>
File: 1495427150126.jpg (432KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1495427150126.jpg
432KB, 1000x562px
>>1293098
The exclusion zone is nice. I went on the 1 day tour and if I could do it again, I would and would do the full 2 day one. The lunch is alright but not worth $10. If you have a buddy mooch off of his geiger counter as well, again a $10 rental on chernobyl-tours.com.

Here's a pic of 2 azn qts taking a picture of a radiation hotspot.
>>
>>1293100
Cheers Anon, I'm veering towards tempted. Will check out the site you listed.
>>
I just realised I'm going to be about 60 miles from Transnistria. Anyone know if it's possible to get in relatively easily from the Ukraine side?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.