[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Booking a hotel in tokyo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Tokyo lead-xlarge.jpg (170KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo lead-xlarge.jpg
170KB, 1280x800px
So the hotels in tokyo with a no meal option are like $200 cheaper. I was thinking about just booking the cheaper accommodation and walking into the breakfast room in the morning. Do the breakfast rooms have any sort of security in them? Would the hotel let me change my booking to add breakfast later if i changed my mind?
>>
Don't stay in a hotel if you can't afford to eat there. Stay somewhere cheaper and eat out.

Why are all the stupid questions on this board always from weebs
>>
>>1289052
This.
Also when breakfast isn't included they usually ask for your room number and name when you enter the room. They check their records on the spot or while you eat and then will come to you and make you sign a bill that will be charged to your room. You will not be the first man in history to try to eat free at a hotel breakfast you know. This is also one of the reasons why many hotels pre authorize a deposit on your credit card.

Tl;dr don't try to scam the hotel for a breakfast, just go to fucking Starbucks if you are too cheap.
>>
I can afford it you dumb pleb. How about putting your 4chan basement dwelling ego aside for one second and think. I just wanted to save $200 and i will definitely stay at a place with a breakfast option because i don't want to eat 7/11 food all the time and eating out is more expensive especially with two people.
>>
>>1289057
>wants to save 200$ on a trip to Tokyo
>calls others pleb
Topkek

OP this is how you deter legit posters to post ITT
>>
>>1289072 because everyone on this websitte has a insufferable attitude to anyone asking simple questions. I know this is 4chan but fuck.
>>
>>1289090
So if you know what to expect, why complain when you get it?
I'm also >>1289056
Because I still wanted to give you some hindsight about how it works for hotels breakfasts. But don't get mad when you post an OP that makes you look as you are cheap (borderline jewing out your hotel to be, even), and anon calls you out on being cheap.
Chill bro.
>>
>>1289057
a lot of people are ashamed of eating at a seven eleven in japan, but the food there is actually good and if you don't speak a lot of japanese it's way easier. it's one of the things i liked so much about being there.
>>
>>1289077
Pretty much. If there's one thing that isn't really fucking expensive in Japan, it's fast food. You can easily get a decent meal for 500 yen. Restaurants, out of season produce and the like can get outrageously expensive, but cheap eateries or konbini meals are perfectly manageable.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.