[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Come home after living with family in Europe for two months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mfw.png (339KB, 1320x880px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
339KB, 1320x880px
>Come home after living with family in Europe for two months
>Instant hit of depression when I enter the front door to an empty apartment completely alone

Fucking hell, what do you do in this situation?
>>
Find friends and a girlfriend and start a family or just be depressed for a few days and get on with your shitty life.
>>
>>1288901
Join a sports team mate, literal easiest way to make friends, if you got a local rugby team, they'll accept you as long as you can drink hard and take a hit.
>>
File: 98uy98.jpg (15KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
98uy98.jpg
15KB, 480x471px
>>1288901
>when I enter the front door to an empty apartment completely alone

I felt that
>>
>>1288901
Call up my friends, go hang out and catch up.
>>
>>1288901
>i hate my real life
>my fake life is so great
the usual theme of /trv/ threads
>>
You are only as alone as you choose to be.
>>
>>1288901
write a novel about it, get money fuck bitches. melancholy music plays in the background u gotta keep up in life my man. get a job or whatever, keep ur life together
>>
I'm also looking forward to going back home in 3 weeks to my pc and my cat.
>>
>>1290202
What's fake about it?
>>
>>1288901
>attempt to get on with normal life
>everyone just wants to go drinking on the weekend and waste their money
>save money for a few months then leave instantly for where I want to go, knowing I will only be sad again when I have to leave all my new friends and experiences behind
>>
>>1290242
Try telling the place/people you stay in your travels that you'd like to stay there forever, also you won't be having anymore of those tourist money you're spending at their place.
>>
File: at first but then.jpg (178KB, 962x1086px) Image search: [Google]
at first but then.jpg
178KB, 962x1086px
>>1290202
This. So much this.

Travel should supplement your life. It shouldn't *become* your life. If it does, take a look in the mirror and you'll see a dishevelled, washed-up bum looking back at you with no job, no long-term relationships and no future prospects. At that point you may as well go begging for money on the freeway ramp so you can go on one more trip to stave off the crushing reality a little bit longer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.