[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Köln

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Gamescom-3.jpg (419KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Gamescom-3.jpg
419KB, 1920x1280px
Hey /trv/ I'll be in Köln/Cologne for 2 days.

Multiple questions :

I don't speak German, is It easy to find what you need with English only ?

I heard there is some sort of huge salon in Germany where there's a shitload of hooker and you only pay to enter. Is that even true ? Where do I find one of those ?
>>
>>1288804
You should do fine with english.
Most of the youth knows enough to communicate with you, so better look out for younger folk.
The hooker thing you heard about is probably the Pascha. It's a 10 something stories tall brothel with all kind of fetishstuff inside. Don't know how the payment works there, never went there.
If you want easy pussy just go to a nightclub
>>
>>1288804
I went there last year for 9 days and I spoke English all the time without any problem.
>>
lots of people speak English there, I went without knowing any German words and I was fine. Just say "Spekin Z English?" And people will help you
>>
>>1288863
"shpreckin zee ainglish" is more phonetic
>>
According to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascha_(brothel)

There is an entrance fee for EUR 5 and then you are free to roam the place and negotiate with the hookers, who are all independent.
It was an interesting read, especially the "incidents" part as I didn't even knew such place existed in Europe.
>>
Enjoy the Kolsch.
>>
>>1288804
Cologne local here.
English is 100% fine, almost everyone below 60 knows solid english.
You're probably looking for the Pascha. Very easy to find but not worth it and attracts a shitty crowd imo.
Would recommend spending an evening at the Früh restaurant by the dome.
Make sure to arrive early in the morning for Gamescom to avoid standing in line for an hour before even getting in there. Well you'll still be standing in line a whole lot but you won't lose any event time that way and you'll have a headstart inside.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.