[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barcelona, Paris, or Berlin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

If you had to live in one of these cities forever, which would it be?
>>
Rome
>>
>>1288474

Paris because France is based
>>
>>1288474
Barcelona would be the best city ever if it wasn't full of Catalans.
>>
>>1288534
What's wrong with Catalans?
>>
>>1288474
Barcelona easily
>>
>>1288534
Si us plau
>>
>>1288474

Berlin. I imagine the throngs of tourists would make Barcelona pretty horrible after a while, and Paris sucks anyway.
>>
>>1288622
I'm half memeing, but when I was in Barcelona many years ago I remember finding many of the people to be rude, something I didn't see in Sevilla or Madrid. I was just 14 and could barely speak Spanish tho, I plan on going back to Barcelona in the future and I'll find out if I was right about Catalans.
>>
>>1288534
Don't worry now is full of muslims so there is no problem with catalans anymore.
>>
>>1288474
Barcelona is great if you don't mind dying.
>>
>>1288474
desu they are just about the top three worst citties for fuckhead inhabitants.
arrogant, hostile, full of gib-me-dats

you can spend a week there and have a great time, but fuck living there man.
>>
>>1289412
This meme.

I saw little to no Muslims when I was in Barcelona and I walked everywhere in that city. I found the locals to be a bit rude and if you try to speak Spanish to you they just reply in English. Which pissed me off because I was trying to practice my Spanish.

I get it though, the amount of tourists who flock there is insane.
>>
>>1289909
>>1289770
>>1288768
Are they only like this to Americans or everybody ?
French here we are like that too but only with Americans, would Catalans be assholes to us too or not ?
>>
>>1289909
It was full of illegal migrants from Pakistan and Bangladesh when I visited last year.
>>
>>1289916
I think they are just that way with Americans or the Brits. I think they just know the accent by now.

I sat down to eat some paella at this restaurant and the waitress basically inferred that my Spanish was trash and that her English was better than my Spanish. Therefore, I should just address her in English from there on out. Kek.
Moments later a group of Spanish women walked in and got great attentive service from the same waitress.
>>
>>1289921
I guess I didn't notice.

One thing that is great about Spain is their addiction to ham. It is so prevalent and engrained in the culture that I think it deters a lot of Muslims. It's hard to find any restaurants that doesn't serve pork in some fashion or another.
>>
>>1288768
>>1289770
>>1289909
>>1289996

>Waaaaaaaah not everything in the country I'm visiting is personally catering to ME
>Waaaaaaaah I'm so entitled I can't handle people's day-to-day lives not revolving entirely around ME and MY needs and fads

Ameridumbs stay in your country please
>>
>>1289997
You didn't notice the hordes of arabs selling coacola-cerveza-agua on the beaches or the districts that are entirely brown?
Anyway it's a pity that Barcelona is now basically half catalan and half either muslim immigrants or tourists. But that's the standard now with any of the nice cities in Europe.
>>
>>1288532
Do u know where can I eat really cheap? Im going in October with a low budget. Also where can I go party and get drunk before spending 20 bucks to get into a shit-tier discotheque.
>>
>>1290009
Lol fuck off you dumb cuck. If I'm in YOUR country trying to speak YOUR language I'm clearly not expecting you to cater to me.

This the reason that Barcelona and other cities are losing their character. They cater too much to the tourists. If you were in my country I would expect you to speak the my language and adapt to my culture. I blame the locals and the shitty EU who are letting this happen.
>>
>>1290095
>But that's the standard now with any of the nice cities in Europe.

Well you guys let this happen so.. That's too bad.
>>
>>1290146
Check out some fantastic Falafel joints on Rue des Rosiers in Le Marais.
>>
>>1290146
Marche des Enfants Rouges was pretty cool, and had great food at reasonable prices
>>
>>1290748
Lmao ameridumbs really think we want to hear them struggle for 2 minutes to order a fucking steak in our beautiful languages.
If I tell you you can order in English then order in English you ameritard, I don't want to waste my working time helping you practice
>>
>>1290750
>10€ for a falafel with no fries nor drink
Don't let the Jews get you friend
>>
>>1290853
>getting this triggered

Typical cuck mentality. Yeah cater to me and speak my language like you are now, I really don't care that much. Sounds like you have an inferiority complex.
>>
>>1290853
Just shut up pierre and bring me my steak and frites
>>
>>1288474
Out of those three I would choose Berlin. However, I get the feeling in the future it will become a shithole.
>>
>>1290853
>50 years from now
>your grandchildren don't understand you
>Dad, why does Grandpa speak funny?
>Oh don't worry baby, it's just the language of older times, no one uses it anymore except old people
>>
>>1291058
>Future
It's not only being swarmed by middle easterners, it's been swarmed by balkan muslims and turks too, so many that they provide voting polls for turkish elections
>>
>>1291058
Berlin is already going in the gutter, so may as well see it now before it turns into the next Istanbul
>>
>>1290146
Chartier is decent and typical, crowded with tourists though, get there early.
avoid random restaurants near StMichel, most of them are tourist traps.
>>
>>1291081
Yeah lol it doesn't even matter they'll be speaking arabic soon anyways
>>
>>1290958
Please never come to France again, amerishit
>>
>>1291326
Shut up Muhammad and bring me my pita bread and kabobs.
>>
Wew it looks like my post ruined the thread
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.