[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lisboa Tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: standard_portogal.gif (28KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
standard_portogal.gif
28KB, 500x335px
Going to Lisboa for 5 days. Anything cool to do in Lisboa or nearby cities? any tips will be appriciated, I have heard that the " Brunch electronic" is cool, anybody been?
also thinking about going to a Benfica soccer match.
>>
Sintra. Cascais.
>>
>>1288412
This, but 2 days at least, not only 1.
>>
Here's a tip: go to Porto instead.
>>
>>1288420
Seconded.
>>
>>1288388
Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré if you like nightlife, Belém if you like historic sights and monuments. It also has a pretty cool view. Apart from downtown and the old parts of the city.
In the suburbs Costa da Caparica or all the Cascais train like if you like the beach, Sintra if you like more historic monuments (be careful taking the train the Sintra though, it goes through some neighborhoods with a bad fame).
Oriente/Parque das nações is always a nice place to visit, beautiful sight, safe and it has some tourist attractions there. Take tram 28. But be super careful because that tram always a lot of pickpockets! but it does go to itneresting places.
>>
>>1288412
Cascaiz was pretty nice. I recommend it.
>>
>>1288440
>train the Sintra though, it goes through some neighborhoods with a bad fame
FFS: Not even Chelas (not on the route) is so bad that you have to be scared to ride a train through. What the fuck is the matter with /trv these days? Some of you act like midget women that have been mollycoddled by single mothers for your entire 13yr life-span.
>>
From Sintra you can take a bus to Cabo de Roca, the westmost point of the continent. It has a nice view and the ride there through the narrow village streets is an experience in itself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.