[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow amerifags, Which of the following cities would you choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 389x129px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 389x129px
Fellow amerifags,

Which of the following cities would you choose to live in for a few years? Looking to spend my 20's working outside of the states.

London, Dublin, Sydney, Auckland

Leaning towards Auckland as I have a near zero chance of seeing anyone I know - want a fresh start
>>
>>1288130

>limiting yourself to the anglosphere

how adventurous you are, OP. /s

commonwealth countries are overrated as fuck, why not learn a language and live in europe or asia? Aus and nz are expensive and unless if you can get a company to transfer you over there you can only stay for like 3 months legally.
>>
>american
>thinking he can handle commonwealth bants

not happening lad. plenty of stories of americans coming to australia and getting wound up by our humour. I just studied overseas and you guys just bitch all day about social issues. lighten up.
>>
>>1288130
Either Sydney or Auckland would be best
>>
>>1288130
>Sydney
avoid sydney at all costs.

melbourne/sydney are the most expensive places to live in the world
>>
>>1288130
Sydney if you can afford it

It's like living in NYC with San Diego weather
>>
>>1288238
>studied in an american college
>all they talked about was social issues
wow what a surprise
>>
>>1288353
>melbourne/sydney are the most expensive places to live in the world
They are also the gayest places to live in the world.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.