[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

London't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 17

Wow. What a shit hole. I guess branding and marketing can sell anything once.

Anyone want to share awful London stories?
>>
>>1288009
Please, do tell us why you dislike London so much.
>>
>>1288012
Not OP, but it's more crowded than Hong Kong even in the lowest tourist season.
>>
I live just outside London, been countless times, as well as well travelled especially around Europe. I second OP, it is AMAZINGLY shit for a European or any city desu...
>>
>go to England
>don't stay in quaint old village or little town
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>1288012
1- Crowded with rude people (not tourist crowding like Venice, or people on business like New York. It was crowded with teenagers, drunks, and beggars). One guy literally pissed in the street and people just walked in the puddle.

2- Unnaturally expensive for everything.
3- Not "English" at all, it's the dumping grounds of the entire world. The British Empire imploded (you did it backwards). I don't want to see China Town and a middle eastern bazaar. I wanted to see a celebration of British culture.
4- The nicest people were the cops. I prefer cops who inspire fear and citizens who are nice, not the other way around. That one might be my fault.
5- Heathrow was terrible (not much worse than Miami international, but still awful).

I have more petty complaints but I don't want waste your time. I went there with a positive attitude and was primed for easy happiness. I just wanted to see castles and eat fish and chips. I ended up getting jostled around and harassed for 4 days and I'm bitter.

>>1288029
I did get to see one little town and it was wonderful. Very relaxing and inspiring. They just didn't have much for a tourist to do besides eat. Do you recommend any better places next time I go (for my employer, I don't think I'd go again on my own).
>>
>>1288036
>>1288027 - this guy here, if you wanted to see castles and shit, London isnt the best place, per maybe the Tower of London, I live near Windsor, probably what you would look for, kinda touristy but somewhat pretty and the Queen still lives there partially. The only thing is its a bitch to get to as you cant use the Tube (which is bad enough but you have to use it) you have to use South West Trains... or just British Rail (im sure you have heard about the notoriously bad british trains) Its not super hard especially if you speak english, just be prepared for changes and delays and an all round shitty service... you also get to see how dismal and depressing England is outside London....
>>
File: Arlington_Row_Bibury.jpg (401KB, 1200x751px) Image search: [Google]
Arlington_Row_Bibury.jpg
401KB, 1200x751px
>>1288045
>how dismal and depressing England is outside London
Um, no sweetie. People don't come to England to see Pakistan, so they needn't bother spending too much time in London. Once they're outside the M25, they can experience England for what it should be.
>>
>>1288029
this is pretty much the deal right here, the countryside is absolutely amazing, and london is absolute shit. i think the worst thing about london would be how unwilling londoners are to admit that it's shit, it's like meeting someone standing in a pile of shit that refuses to believe they are standing in a pile of shit
>>
>>1288036
Been to London on two long-ish visits. Absolutely love the town - bar scene is second to none. Not too claustrophobic (vs new york) for being the center of the world.

Visiting London is getting an amalgamation of the best of every part of the world. Want authentic paella for lunch and a steak for dinner? Have some absinthe to follow up the steak? You're in the right place.

You're right about the cost, out of control. only downside in my opinion. Worth it to visit every once in awhile with a good group.
>>
>>1288036
welcome to reality dumbo, sounds like you're going to have a bad time visiting any other city in the world too
>>
>>1288074
>they can experience England for what it should be
A 19th and 20th century ruin of a defeated empire. Those are some nice antique hovels you have there, very hobbit like. A perfect habitat for inbred hobbits. The best thing England has built recently is a public housing building that works as a giant oven.
>>
>>1288009
Met loads of people from there and they're all total cunts. One 'bloke' (lel) wanted to get in a bar fight with me for imitating his gay accent.
>>
>>1288009
yea I've got a story for you.
I do contract consulting work for the US government on certain crises. I get to travel a lot, as they want me to be able to sit with certain delegates to be able to answer technical questions. It's not as fancy as it sounds it's fairly lower level stuff. Anyway I also get to bring my wife and kid with me every once in a while because they're family and I travel over some limit so they pay for it. So I'm in London helping advise on some disaster relief and prevention panel about some extreme weather (thanks climate change!). I got to meet the prime minister briefly so that was cool, but the rest of the people were absolute fucking cunts. My wife decided to get "enhanced" by some pair of bimbos who look like fucking catfish. And some security team manages to lose my kid for a while. We even almost got eaten by sharks. the whole trip sucked big fat gorilla dick. fuck london
>>
File: 6+bongers_17d3e4_4837062.jpg (65KB, 710x529px) Image search: [Google]
6+bongers_17d3e4_4837062.jpg
65KB, 710x529px
>cnn.com/2017/08/14/europe/big-ben-silent-four-years/index.html
>>
>>1288009
> goes to New York
> 'where are all the quaint farms and small towns??'

> goes to Beijing
> 'where are all the rice paddies??'

I don't get it. Other than cosmetic differences, most large, Western, modern cities are very similar.
>>
>>1288147
Calm down pajeet
>>
>>1288012
Brit here, London is dogshit. If you want to have a reasonably good time just stay in Northern London for a day or 2 and call it a day. There's nothing much else to see
>>
>>1288074
nice picture you got there, shame its not in the rain like it would be 364 days a year, also if you think the UK looks like that, you clearly don't live here, its on par with thinking all Egyptians live in Pyramids, all Americans live in the Empire State Building and all the French live in the Eiffel Tower....
>>
>>1288302
Where you from m8? West Midlands reportin'
>>
i love london, best major capital city in the world bar none
>>
>>1288140
Bar scene isnt even the best in England - Leeds and Bristol beat that - in terms of music, people and girls.
And even those great cities dont compete with the likes of European powerhouses like Berlin
>>
>>1288140
You dont travel enough if you think London is good. And if you want that multicultral shit, NYC or Melbourne are much better
>>
>>1288303
west London, by Heathrow airport
>>
>>1288301
>just stay in Northern London for a day or 2

There is jack shit to do in Kentish Town, friend.

>>1288331
B E R L I N
E
R
L
I
N
>>
>>1288350
But both of those cities suck compared to London? New Yorkers are some of the worst people on Earth.

>>1288374
>The German Language

No.
>>
London is just messy and chaotic. Some cities turn that chaos and mess into a coherent picture and manage to have a good vibe, but London is just messy.
>>
You need to know where to go in London. If you arrive oblivious to what the city has to offer and end up in a hostel in Vauxhall, going for a night out in Acton and shopping in Stratford Westfield you're going to have a shit time.

London is what it is because of the people and it's easy to end up somewhere shitty or not see what's really happening below the surface.

>>1288356
See, that's a certified shithole.No wonder you don;t like it.

>>1288349
They're fun student towns but are just too smal and limited to compare desu
>>
>>1288009
I actually thought london was pretty cool...
>>
>>1288411
You don't have to speak German to visit Berlin, with a small core vocabulary and speaking English, it's a must see city.

>>1288074
It looks charming, it's hard to book a stay there?
>>
London has museums, parks, architecture and good food. Can be expensive but it's not dogshit. What is it specifically about London that makes it terrible compared to any other city?
>>
>>1288029
>little town
Does Basingstoke counts? I lived there for a two years and it was boring as fuck.
>>
>>1288009
Good to visit for about three days, that's it

Why anybody wants to live their is beyond me, most major cities are better in every way. London's regressed to the victorian era, without the glamour. It's a huge, overpriced slum that people clamour to live in

t. ex-london resident
>>
>>1288356
>complain about U.K.
>doesn't live in the North

welcome to hell, you southern poof
>>
>>1288592
D-does Nottingham count as the North?
>>
This is what happens when poor foreigners come to the UK

If you haven't got £100+ per day in London you're doing it very wrong and even then that's being conservative.

Go to the North you'll enjoy it more.

Huddersfield, Sheffield, Manchester, York and perhaps Edinburgh if you can get there

If it's warm check out the beaches like Whitby
>>
>>1288221
>tfw this won't happen for the next 4 years.
>>
>>1288693
no it doesn't. anything south of manchester and you're having a laugh
>>
>>1288707
don't got to whitby, please. don't let that be an impression of our country. go to cornwall
>>
>>1288693
Nottingham is the Midlands. Be proud that you not a namby pamby southerner OR an ill-bred northern lout.
>>
I spent 5 days in London and I had a great time. Granted, I sometimes did the same stuff (walking around Trafalgar Square a few times) rather than going out to other places such as Brixton or wherever else I was given suggestions.

I never felt unsafe and my hostel was across the street from Borough Market and down the street from London Bridge where there were terrorists attacks a week before I visited.
>>
>be me
>visiting London around Christmas time
>land fine, take taxi to hotel (around Kensington I believe
>get to room
>went with friend so 2 twin beds
>cramped like a motherfucker
>if you were overweight you might get stuck in the small opening for the toilet
>whatever, only there for 10 days
>clean ourselves up, go about our day
>only food sources around were the hotel kitchen exclusively for breakfast and Whole Foods
>by now it's nearing 9.30 and we need to start heading home to not get a gopstop from the local chavs
>stop by Whole Foods and pick up some eco friendly bullshit for dinner
>fast forward 3 days
>decide with friend to skip hotel breakfast and dine like a king at McDonald's
>bacon roll and hash brown or something
>bacon was fine but hash brown was horrid and like a soggy sponge
>fast forward to end of day
>getting dinner again
>start both cramping up and having stomach pain
>have to squat to feel no stomach pain
>make it to room successfully
>the fucking feeling
>the feeling of your lower jaw jumping and shit before you throw up
>barely make it to the crapper before letting it rip
>wash it down with [eco cunt water TM]
>exact same shit happens to friend
>tomorrow
>think it was a one time thing
>go down on lift
>ready to see the Imperial War Museum
>fuckin jaw feel again
>dear god not in the fucking lift
>lobby
>bolt to restroom
>has a 'waiting room' thing before actual toilets and shit
>throw up there
>go home
>stay for 2 days in room while mate gets food and medicine
>medicine in bongland is fucking terrible too
>friend brings this fucking gel tube which is to be ingested
>it's dry, tastes like shit and powdery
London is pretty when weather is food and you're going during summer or spring, but winter is pretty shit if you don't know what you're doing
>>
File: 1489495767084.png (196KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1489495767084.png
196KB, 2688x2688px
I live in England. It's amazing how varied this country is. It can go from ABSOLUTE PAKI NIGHTMARE HELLSCAPE tier for 10 miles into a glorious, beautiful paradise utopia the the next 10 miles.
>>
I visited London for 3 days with friends and we stayed at a hotel in Peckham, we saw a lot of black people there, could look like a little Jamaica. As for the rest, great city, but we'd need more than a week to visit it and enjoy it properly.
It's also quite expensive.
>>
>>1288795
Whitby is based you downy cunt
>>
File: sDSCF9492.jpg (336KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
sDSCF9492.jpg
336KB, 1000x667px
>>1288009
Been there recently and after all I've heard before I'm quuite surprised tht I kind of liked it.
I mean, I probably wouldn't feel well staying there for too long or even live there, but I had quite a good time and enjoyed the experience.

>>1288009
Been in London recently and after all I've heard about it before I'm quite surprised to have kind of liked it.
I mean, I probably wouldn't be happy living there, but it was a nice experience.

Sure, you need to go there with the right expectations. If you want a portion of cozy Britishness to flavor your Eurotrip you'll be severely disappointed. But it will be fine if you go there to see one of the hugest beating hearts of the globalized world (largest European city apart from Moscow and St.Petersburg), embracing both its grandeur and ugliness.
After that, go spend a week in the countryside.

I was actually excited to see my first little Chinatown, even having bilingual street signs and such. I had a good time snapping street photos of stressed masses of people in the rain rushing out of subway stations and of businessmen in the financial district, even more since everyone was way too busy to care. And I found it equally interesting and entertaining to watch all those eccentrics and fanatics at Hyde Park's Speaker's Corner ripping each other apart verbally on Sunday afternoon.

Prices are ridiculous, true, but if you're content with shopping at discounters like Lidl and Aldi you can get lots of cheap and typical British stuff there. There's a lot on the shelves I haven't seen in any other European country. Regarding tastiness it's a bit of hit or miss though.

Oh, and a lot of the museums are free of charge. National Gallery or the British Museum with what the Empire stole/got from all over the world for example. I didn't have too much time in there because they're closing way too early, but what I saw was quite interesting. (cont.)
>>
File: rDSCF9256.jpg (171KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
rDSCF9256.jpg
171KB, 1000x667px
>>1289047
Embarrassing copypaste fail is embarrassing. Well, here's the rest.

Regarding the general rudeness: Lots of people are stressed and unfriendly indeed. But on the other hand I had a local spontaneously inviting me for fresh cake and tea at his favourite baker's when he saw me on my touring bike and one of the friendlier speaker's corner people even asked if I need a place to sleep for the night. So there's that.
I guess it always helps a little bit if yo try to not look too grumpy yourself and smile once in a while.
But it's understandable if you sometimes can't, given the amount of shit weather and the general hectic and unrest being annoying after a while.

All in all, I'd say there are worse shitholes. Like Milano or Casablanca.
>>
>>1288356
Lel same

West London is alright towards the edge, though around Southall or Hayes you're going to lose hope for the entire city

Central London is a certified SHITHOLE btw. Polluted, ugly, rude people, and expensive.

London isn't England. I hated England for most my life and didn't realize it's just London that's garbage, not the entire country.
>>
File: CNqfrQ2WsAMhpFY.jpg (84KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CNqfrQ2WsAMhpFY.jpg
84KB, 576x1024px
>>1288871
Peckham is infamous across the country for where the roadman (just google the word on urban dictionary) are. You should have stayed in the North of London for something more touristy , then worked your way to the south to experience "real london".
>>
way too crowded surrounded by tourists
>>
>>1288036

Fucking kek.

Spent a couple weeks in London. My experience couldn't have been more different than yours, and I was staying in a hostel next to some kind of Little India.

Zero fucking problems. Nobody bothered me, nobody hassled me. The weirdest thing that happened was a gay Turkish tourist trying to flirt with me in Hyde Park.
>>
>>1289015
mate i'm 40 like minutes from there when i'm back home, and it's not aged well. best going up to Staithes or down to Filey. I love my county but damn, whitby is a chav/obesity quarantine zone :'(
>>
File: berlin.jpg (87KB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
berlin.jpg
87KB, 540x270px
>>1288374
>>1288520
>Berl*n one of the ugliest places in all of Germany
Avoid Berlin at all costs. It's basically Soviet city #38179 and has nothing special about it, except maybe the Reichstag since a ton of the historical city got destroyed and was replaced by commieblocks and modern ""architecture"""".
>>
File: 8193.jpg (2MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
8193.jpg
2MB, 4288x2848px
>>1289320
Just stay in some comfy small town inn if you want to go to Germany.
>>
>>1289322
Where the hell is this?
>>
>>1289394
google woll wagner
>>
File: travel_907_withernsea 2.jpg (124KB, 653x224px) Image search: [Google]
travel_907_withernsea 2.jpg
124KB, 653x224px
>>1288795

Except Whitby's nice, silly dickhead.

Come to Withernsea if you want to see a rough seaside town before it falls into the North Sea
>>
>>1288871
>Peckham
>look like a little Jamaica
sounds about right
>>
>>1289397
This is what 85% of small-ish German towns look like.
>>
going to work in london for 2 years
where is the best area to live ?
budget is around 1000 -1500 pounds / pet month
would also share a flat
>>
>>1288009
British guy here, been trying to escape for years.

It's not just you, it does really fucking suck there.
>>
>>1288009
I just found it expensive and greedy

transfer from london HR-gatwick cost more than my flight into london
>>
>>1289771
If you live there you get used to it and don't even realise how expensive it is.

It's only when you go overseas and get twice as much for a quarter of the price with actual good customer service you realise you're getting fucked over.

It's not everywhere, there's a few places where you will get service with a smile etc. but a lot of them are overseas companies that got brought to the UK like starbucks.
>>
>>1288537
the pakis, the blacks, the jews...
>>
>>1289778
I've literally never had a problem with black people in London, it's always the scummy ass pleb white people who sit around smoking and drinking cheap cider harassing anyone who walks by.

The muslim population is out of control and that shit needs to stay back east where it belongs. I don't agree with religion in general but Islam specifically is fucking evil as shit.
>>
>>1289778
Who cares about Jews IRL man, when they are not taking over the world through brainwashing they are pretty innocuous. I met these Hasidics once and joked around by saying Shalom to them and then they said it back and kinda made eye contact and we had a nice conversation walking towards a Bears game in Chicago.

Oh well maybe its different in Londontown.
>>
>>1289752
depends on where you're gonna work.

i know a lot of people working in london, especially the english, they love to live somewhere as far as possible, and spend 3+ hrs commuting per day.

i on the other hand would highly recommend looking for neighborhoods that are within 30 mins by bus or on foot from your office. for that budget you can find a flatshare anywhere. your life will be much less stressful if you don't have to deal with the trains and underground maintenance crap. londoners pretend to enjoy the rush hour, but it's some fucking dehumanizing shit, you don't want to deal with it. look at the area of your office, check where some big parks are, make sure you're not too close to the massive train stations.
>>
>>1288009

Went there in 2003. It was nice but one thing that really stuck out for me was the quality of air. I was a child at the time, but every day my nose and throat burned from the pollution. i am from a city with one of the best air qualities in the world, so i wasn't accustomed to it, but it was still quite prevalent.

Not trying to sound like a cunt, just giving my personal experience on London.
>>
>>1288202
>We even almost got eaten by sharks
damn
>>
Actually I've never had any bad experiences with London, I find people to be rather friendly, it's nice and easy to visit as a tourist. NY on the other hand, I have never met that many rude people in my life anywhere. So basically: London no bad experience, NY only bad experience. Just to compare the two.
>>
why is everyone so angry itt
>>
>>1288009
i found it to be a pretty amazing city, definately top 3 ( and i've been to every european capital city except oslo and dublin)
Awful London story? my Backpack with my company laptop was stolen from hostel locker... servers me right for being cheap...
>>
>>1290042
what's your european top 5?
>>
>>1290031
I just spent three years waiting in Calais to finally become British. Check your privilege white man.
>>
>>1290089
from the capitals?
probably
Rome
Paris
London
all have so much to see and have their own distinctive vibe that you never get bored even after the Xth time.
4 Madrid very relaxed open and green city
5 is difficult maybe Stockholm or Lisbon for same reason as Madrid

Above off course is heavily coloured by my mood at the time, the company i had and the weather when i visited the cities.
>>
How is the Brixton area? It doesn't look like there are many tourist spots, but there are lots of restaurants.

What are the worst crime areas to avoid?
>>
Awful story? I never been in London.
>>
>>1289752

Is that budget rent inclusive? If so you are gonna have a shit time son
>>
File: England.png (1MB, 891x583px) Image search: [Google]
England.png
1MB, 891x583px
>going to London to see English culture

HOW THE FUCK do people STILL make this basic error?
>>
Why do people still fall for the England meme?
It's a shit country, no exceptions really.
Just go to Scotland where you have everything, beautiful nature, nice cities, much cheaper, and above all the people there are actually friendly.
>>
>>1290874
Becuase people are retarded trash, it's the same people who go to Berlin to experience Germna culture

People will always be dumb as shit
>>
File: laughingnigger.jpg (76KB, 1000x791px) Image search: [Google]
laughingnigger.jpg
76KB, 1000x791px
>>1290893

>friendly Scots
>He's never been to Scotland
>he thinks anywhere north of London is 'Scotland'

Ah, Americans, never change
>>
>City that was colonised by multiple groups over milenia
>Became arguably the capital of the world for centuries
>Literal capital of an empire that spanned the world
>Currently (until Brexit) the financial capital of the world
>Complain that it's too cosmopolitan

No fucking shit.
>>
I need to find a good fetish party over this weekend in London, help me, /trv/!
>>
London is disgusting glad I got out of there. I cannot believe people go to visit the shithole that is peckham wow
>>
>>1290858
Nah thats just my budget for the flat

>>1289808
Thanks mate try to keep that in mind im not a fan of long traveling for work anyway
My office is in dalston if someone knows something specific
>>
>West London
>Rich russians everywhere
>Can't step anywhere without hearing "Blyat"
>Decide to see something "French", Jean Jacques sounds about right
>Soho, a fancy area
>PACKED WITH RUSSIANS
>Appears it's a russian cafe expanded to the UK
>Decided to get some wine
>Russian classic is vodka, they never go for wine
>PACKED WITH RUSSIANS
>It appears this place is owned by the former Russian oligarch and most of his clients - Russians.
>Country club, very posh, very English
>About to have a ride
>Hear familiar "Blyat"
>You guessed it, Russians
>>
>>1288009
Did you visit the same city i did? Oir experiences couldn't be any more different
>grumpy looking people but friendly as fuck when approached
>great museums
>great parks
Weather was sgit though and it was expensive but london is definitely on my to 5 euro cities
>>
>>1288012
I live in London since 6 years.
It is basically a giant slum with some pretty buildings.
It's full of thrash, rotten fruit sold in shops,stench and vomit on the street.
My home city in Poland is actually cleaner and better looking.
Can't wait till I get back.
Also fun fact:
London injuries due to knife attack per 2 months ? 800
Whole Poland injuries due to knife attacks per year ? 700

http://statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.html
>>
>>1288239
>I don't get it. Other than cosmetic differences, most large, Western, modern cities are very similar.
Not London. It's a shithole.
I been to Frankfurt, Berlin, Vienna,Milan, Rome,Singapore.
All of them are relatively clean, with nice mix of modern and old buildings.
London looks like 18/19th century mixed with 70s buildings occasionally having some modern building that looks ugly.
Singapore for me was the best city, but I like modern cities most.
Also the food in London is absolute shit tier.Expensive and disgusting.
>>
>>1288239
Then what's the point in traveling?
Genuine question.
>>
>>1291936
Feel free to go back to Poland then.
>>
>>1291970
other than sex tourism travelling offers next to nothing. travelling is literally the reddit of hobbies
>>
>>1291970
People, food, and natural sightseeing. My trips got 10x better once I stopped spending so much time in big cities and going out to smaller towns and villages.
>>
>>1291970
I have a nice camera and I love photography. seeing the world and documenting it is a ton of fun. also, girls.
>>
>>1290232
Brixton had a reputation as a high crime area in the past but it's rapidly gentrifying. Still a bit edgy at night though.

>What are the worst crime areas to avoid
desu London isn't like most capital cities which are heavily ghetto-ised in parts. All the social housing is dispersed pretty evenly throughout so there are no "no go" zones. That said, if I had to draw up a list:
>Peckham
>Brixton
>Newham
>Harlesden
>Elephant & Castle
And a few others

Bear in mind these places are off the beaten tourist path and that you are far more likely to get your wallet stolen in broad daylight in somewhere like Westminster
>>
>>1288202
Admittedly, sharkes d'thames are a massive problem.
>>
>>1288693
Yes. Eat some coal Darren.
>>
go to east ham and get culturally enriched
>>
File: Heathens.jpg (407KB, 1600x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Heathens.jpg
407KB, 1600x1058px
>>1288871
When I went to Peckham I saw a group of Black Hebrew Israelites preaching on Rye Lane.

This was funny to me since from what I understand it's a heavily Nigerian neighborhood and at least in the US BHI's only like new world blacks and have contempt for Africans.
>>
File: london 1960s.jpg (319KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
london 1960s.jpg
319KB, 1024x673px
>ywn get to visit London in the 60s
>>
>>1292846
;_; literally 10x cooler than it is now
>>
>>1289778
don't worry mate, i got the peep show reference
>>
File: tu.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tu.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>1293196
jolly good, m8!
> mfw waiting for this
>>
>>1292333
Thanks!
>>
I've heard that London literally has Shariah-controlled zones. Whereabouts are they?
>>
>>1293235
Literally just a few packs of marauding wannabe jihadi fuckwits in shitholes like Newham who will "confiscate" your beer if they catch you drinking in public and outnumber you 100-1
>>
>>1293254
Are Muslims even allowed to touch alcohol?

I remember reading an article about a Muslim truck driver who complained that he had to deliver pallets of beer to a store.
>>
>>1288009
>go to London
>dont meet a single Brit the entire 4 days
>>
>>1288239
>most large, Western, modern cities are very similar.
Financial districts maybe
>>
>>1291747
New Londograd soon, fellow stalker.
>>
File: asian annoyed.png (951KB, 900x1077px) Image search: [Google]
asian annoyed.png
951KB, 900x1077px
>>1288036
>I just wanted to see castles
Because there are so many castles in London
>>
File: ukip.jpg (410KB, 1311x945px) Image search: [Google]
ukip.jpg
410KB, 1311x945px
>>1291936
>Can't wait till I get back.

We also can't wait until you go back
>>
You all forget one thing. We fucking hate tourists.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.