[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on moving to Berlin or Ukraine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

Any tips on moving to Berlin or Ukraine?
>>
>>1287582
Don't move to ukraine, what country do you live in, that moving to ukraine would be a step up? Moldova?
>>
>>1287583
>>1287583
Ukraine would be a huge step up from any country in terms of beautiful women
>>
>>1287582
are you a yank by any chance?
>>
>>1287587
Most people take the ukrainian women back to their home country,
There is a reason those beautiful women like europeans, they see it as a way out of the country.

Not sure if you have been to ukraine, but i have. It is very poor, and the governmen is corrupt to a baffeling rate. Communism has not been kind to ukraine.

Just take a long trip there, and take your new lady friend back to the usa or smth. Ukraine is not a nice place to live.
>>
>>1287582
Both are awful to live in. What the fuck kind of situation are you in to where you have to choose between Ukraine and Berlin for living

I mean Lviv wouldn't be awful, but it is still Ukraine so idk bruh, if you only have those 2 to choose from you are fucked
>>
>>1287583
Bollocks mate, Kiev and Odessa are great cities.
>>
Berlin:
>practically lawless shithole, people getting attacked in the streets, drug dealers freely operating in the open, people get wasted in public, nobody pays for the public transportation, etc
>everyone is snobby as fuck, even if they are poor
>city is a rundown garbage pit, only the tourist area is maintained, and just barely
>Dozens OD in the clubs every week, people will steal your wallet and leave you on the sidewalk to die like a rabies-infested roadkill
>multi-kulti

Ukraine:
>one bus station per oblast
>cows and stray animals block the fucking only street from Kiev to major cities around
>everyone is poor, but they still Jew each other out of what little they have
>no homeless because they just die
>soldiers patrolling everywhere, too incompetent to even enforce speed limit
>people don't speed because roads are filled with potholes
>women only love you for your passport and money, will marry you and immediately morph into babushka
>people die in their 50's due to alcoholism, unless they somehow scam enough of their fellow Ukrops to thrive like weeds growing through the cracks in the asphalt
>is literally an active war zone where soldiers are fighting and are killed by Russians every day

OP, you are clinically retarded. Go to Bosnia instead and take a camping trip deep into the woods. You'll get to experience what was lost when the Soviets fucked up everything east from Berlin
>>
>>1287713
>>women only love you for your passport and money, will marry you
You've sold me on Ukraine. What's the best city to go to?
>>
>>1288566
Donetsk, they've got an international airport so just fly in, pick up your complimentary Slav, and then fly back to your country
>>
>>1288572
Donetsk is fucked
>>
>>1288572
lol
>>
>>1287582
DONT
>>
Learn German in Berlin. Don't be a super spiritual stereotype doing ketamine with the other members of their vegan art collective
>>
>>1287663
What are you talking about Berlin is fucking awesome. Living is cheap, people are friendly, girls are sluts.
>>
>>1288566
Hold up there friend, remember the rest of that quote.
>will marry you and immediately morph into babushka
>morph into babushka
Ukrainian women age like milk, even worse than Russian women. Just make sure you really really do your research before making such a drastic life change.
>>
>>1288785
what woman ages gracefully?

at least you can enjoy their beauty for a decade or two
>>
>>1288690
>go to Berlin
>don't do drugs

That city is one of the best places in all of Europe for quality drugs. Obviously you're not going to get them from the Arabs on the streets, but trust me man, going to Berlin and not doing drugs is like going to Thailand and not fucking a ladyboi
>>
>>1287713
Camping in Bosnia is possibly more dangerous than the war in Ukraine. Nobody else seems to know this
>>
>>1288805
>what woman ages gracefully?
Have you seriously not seen a woman who has aged well?
>>
>>1288816
Maybe aged well but still not fuckable
>>
>>1287582
Berlin impossible to get rent atm. killing me
>>
>>1288805
Women who don't live in one of the poorest shithole in Europe, smoking and drinking their beauty away and getting beat up by their husband Volodymir
>>
>>1288762
>cheap
Sign of a shitty city in Germany
>people are friendly
The people are weird as fuck and friendly by what countries standard? Germans are generally more cold to people they don't know
>girls are sluts
Sign of a shitty city, I don't want a slut, I want a respectable woman

Are you like 18 or something? Grow the fuck up
>>
>>1288816
Have you seriously not noticed that there are people of every race that age well and people of the same races that age horribly?
>>
>>1288985
>believes that some cities are full of sluts, others full of respectable women
virgin-radar giving maximum reading, Captain.
>>
>>1288857
Underage detected.
If you are also OP then you are pretty fucked.
>too ugly/awkward/autist to score in his home country
>still expects to fuck hot young sloots even when he gets older, since "aging women are not fuckable".

Enjoy getting STDs in subsaharian Africa or East Asia when you turn 40 bro
>>
>>1288985
for the respectable women with traditional family values I'm thinking about Ukraine

Anyone moved there successfully?
>>
Don't
>>
>>1289060
You fucking retard, there are 100% cities with more respectable women, every woman in Berlin is not a slut, but there is a high concentration of them there, and in st. Petersburg not every woman is a traditional not slut, there is a high concentration of women that are traditional non sluts.

So yes, you are retarded, or have never been anywhere or talked with females
>>
>>1289116
Don't move there, go grab yourself a hot looking slavic bitch, then bring her back home, living in Ukraine is retarded
>>
>>1288785
I've got less than five years left. That's enough time to find one, impregnate her twice, and leave her as a good-looking widow.
>>
>>1289304
if she's willing to move out, great. I'm not going to Ukraine because of Ukraine, I'm going to Ukraine because of the Ukrainian women.
>>
this thread is a fucking trainwreck, everyone's opinions are terrible
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.