[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would you recommend I go to have a wild night out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Where would you recommend I go to have a wild night out with the boys? Im travelling to all of these places in December with some friends in early Jan.

>Rome, Florence, Milan, Munich, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Amsterdam, Paris, and London.

I need some recs for entertainment. I have a good list of the museums and sights that I want to go to; I don't know what places to check out entertainment-wise though.
>>
>>1286982
How are you visiting all these cities in a month? Thats horrible.

And to say it again: the best nightlife in europe is in Berlin, with Amsterdam, London and Paris second.
>>
>>1287000
Its like a month and a half.
>>
>>1286982
Don't listen to >>1287000 Berlin has good clubbing, but is just like American clubbing, Amsterdam has a more chill night life, London, lol, and paris, lol

Your best bet would be Prague, that's where most people go get shitfaced
>>
File: image[1].png (2MB, 1485x851px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].png
2MB, 1485x851px
>>1287032
>Berlin clubbing = American clubbing
Yeah. Keep on telling yourself that. You have some decadence on the coasts but the rest is just one big nothing. How many leather nights do you have in Utah? Got bear parties in Wyoming where everybody smells like HIV medicine? Do they have clubs in Arizona where, when you go to the WC, you have the choice of pissing in a bloke instead of the toilet?
>>
>>1287049
I'm not gay, mate
>>
>>1287032
This fucking guy. Getting extremely drunk and hitting on sluts in a place with expensive drinks and shitty music playing is not what I meant with nightlife. Turns out he never got in the real places.

Tell me where in the US clubs are opened from Saturday till monday so people can get some sleep and continue partying. Tell me where in the US everyone on the streets is drunk

Amsterdam is just smaller, more expensive and more touristy than berlin, but certainly not more "chill". I have had wilder nights in De School than in the Berghain.

No place in the US has the lineups that Concrete in Paris has.

Get outta here pleb.
>>
>>1287049
>be young lad
>go to berlin
>try to get into berghain alone
>get rejected
Only found out it's basically a gay club much later.
>>
>>1287071
>I have had wilder nights in De School than in the Berghain.
I should really go to a club night at De School, it's on cycling distance from here. I went to a concert there and some guy was totally raving about the club nights there. Anything special to look out for?
>>
>>1287071
Go ahead and be prpud of turning your city into aids central bangkok you faggot

Is it even an accompkishment getting laid when your ass is spread so wide?
>>
>>1287071
What is New orleans?

>Getting extremely drunk and hitting on sluts in a place with expensive drinks and shitty music playing is not what i meant with nightlife
>berlin isn't like that
Are you fucking stupid? That's every club in the world

Please come visit Nola so we can show you real nightlife, tired of Berlin fags sucking eachother off about how great the nightlife is
>>
>>1287117
>Are you fucking stupid? That's every club in the world
Except the ones i mentioned. You know, the good ones. Clubbing in the american sense of the word seems horrible. Plus having to drive/take a taxi back instead of riding your bike/taking public transport back home. Alcohol is a pretty bland drug to party on as well.

Does NOLA has clubs with courtyards with other stages and food stalls to keep the people going? Do the clubs sell drinks for 3 bucks? Can you buy dutch MDMA pills? Are people chill about smoking weed/cigarettes?

>>1287090
I went on a sunday when Nina Kraviz was playing. It turned out to be some sort of gay party: 30% of the crowd was gay men, 30% straight men and 30% women. I'm not a regular, I'm from Nijmegen, but I've heard that the Zomernacht parties are usually 48+ hours.

>>1287091
>Go ahead and be prpud of turning your city into aids central bangkok you faggot
>Is it even an accompkishment getting laid when your ass is spread so wide?
What does this even mean? I don't go out to pick people up, I have a girlfriend at home. I go for the music, to do drugs and to have a fun time.
>>
>>1287089
just be glad you didn't show up drunk. you gotta wonder how many people fall for that and wind up with a boyfriend at the end of their trip.

>>1287168
You are kind of a dick but I agree. US nightlife sucks with the exception of vegas. It's too easy to get into a fight and it's all about the guys looking like badasses to impress girls that already have boyfriends. Our cops are also too overzealous and the laws are schizophrenic about what is and isn't illegal, so you are fine on day and maybe a felon the next.

>>1286982
Prague and only prague really, I had a good time there.
>>
>>1287168
>Does NOLA have clubs with courtyards with other stages and food stalls to keep the people going? Do the clubs sell drinks for 3 bucks? Can you buy dutch MDMA pills? Are people cool about smoking weed/cigarettes?
Do you know what city i'm talking about? You know the city where one weekends half of the city becomes a giant bar?

Let me answer your questions, of fucking course nola has clubs with courtyards and all that shit, and the food stalls literally fight over territory.
Drinks are about the same as in Germany, plus the fact you can bring your own drinks into the bars, and the fact that the streets are bars too.
You can buy any drug you want easily. The drugs running through New Orleans is insane, i've been offered most drugs, dutch mdma might be difficult but he can get it.
That last question proves you have no idea what New Orleans is. Weed is easier to get than a bottle if water

And alcohol may be a bland party drug, but New Orleans is a great place for those who are alc only and for those who are both.

Also Mardi Gras is a 5-10 day long party, mardi gras is on a tuesday and from the previous thursday the party begins, all the way until wednesday mid day after mardi gras, most bars go nonstop.

Rant over, grab your friends and get the fuck over here hans
>>
What a pathetic thread and shitty people
>>
>>1286982
Cancun is the best place for trip with the wolf pack.

If you're a Brit you go to Spain.

If Australian you go to Bali.
>>
>>1287564
You new here or something?
>>
>>1286982
Waking up in the middle of Detroit with a T-shirt that says 'death to niggers' and jumping in Budapest's nightlife as a tourist without knowing how to roll around ends pretty much the same way.
>>
>>1287602
Not OP but explain, going to be in Budapest at the end of September
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.