[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey regular white Canadian guy here. If I wanted to travel in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (35KB, 430x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 430x516px
Hey regular white Canadian guy here. If I wanted to travel in California could I get work doing what illegal immigrants do? Like farm stuff for extra cash? How do I go about doing that. Do jobs that hire illegals post on Craigslist or What?
>>
>>1286640
The jobs that illegals do all have high turn over. As in, If you dont do your shit perfectly and before schedule, you're fired without pay.

Plus, it's usually dangerous shit like unsupervised construction or working with unregulated chemicals and solvents.

AND

If you're not Mexican, and they see you stealing their jobs, you won't be found the next day lmao.
>>
>>1286657
Interesting. I'm a hard worker and generally like to be that douche at work who out performs everyone so I can get a raise or promotion so that wouldn't bother me. I was more thinking like fruit picking or farm work because I hear they are in desperate need of help. The last point you make is probably the one I never thought about. We can't all get along?
>>
>>1286657
Mostly this.

Also being fluent in Mexican-Spanish is required. The crew bosses aren't going to have you work for them if they can't talk to you, their English will be basic at best.

I have a non-american friend that managed to get by in LA by doing odd jobs on Craigslist. He had to filter out A LOT of requests for old dudes wanting to bang him, but he made it work. That might be more your speed anon.

>>1286662
Also from what I hear the desperate need for farm hands is mostly a myth, but I'm not a farmer, so what do I know.
>>
File: 002.jpg (958KB, 2389x3000px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
958KB, 2389x3000px
Did Taytay get a boob job?
>>
>>1286640
This goes to you and to anyone thinking they can just go and do something similar across the US or Australia or Southern Europe...

Yes, you technically can get these jobs but the chances that you will are next to none. Those illegals are desperate and they have contacts or they will know how to find contacts. They work for people who have worked with Mexican(or whatever local minority there is) workers for years, decades even, and trust that each year they will get the job done. Some white kid waltzing up is not going to get a job. A lot of the employers are Mexican as well, or in Australia they're Asian.

And why would you want to do this? Farm work is not enjoyable. It's dirty, hard, sweaty, awful really. The people who you would work with are uneducated and generally stupid, have backward views, and often times are just generally assholes (strong character folks to put it nicely...).

I don't want to get into it but just this year I thought about doing something similar when I was in Australia on a work-holiday visa. It's a good thing I'm not desperate for money and have skills that get me a decent job in a city. I put it down as a learning experience but that I think I needed in my life.
>>
>>1286684
Yes
>>
>>1286666
>>1286662
>desperate for farm work

Where the shit did you hear that lmao
Farms use the stankest kind of illegals, like southern mexicans or brazilians and shit. They're the kind that literally make <ten dollars a day bc the employers know they don't have to pay any more than that.

Then we get back to the high turn-over. People get fired/quit/die and literally no one cares bc the next truckfull of brown peeps will roll up next week lol
>>
File: 1502422410519.jpg (100KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1502422410519.jpg
100KB, 433x419px
>>1286684
>>1286640

D J B T F O
J

B
T
F
O
>>
>>1286662
>The last point you make is probably the one I never thought about. We can't all get along?
Fuck off, leaf. You mess with the Spics, you get a shallow grave. Seriously, they will beat the shit out of you if you try to horn in on their racket.

>>1286895
>They're the kind that literally make <ten dollars a day
That's actually very false. The ag-picking jobs pay pretty well, as much as $20/hr (based on production, so if you work fast you make plenty). The welfare niggers don't want to "pick cotton" and are perfectly comfortable sitting around watching big-screen TVs and drinking 40's that they pay for with EBT, and white people have better things to do with their time than backbreaking field labor, which is why those jobs are hard to fill.
>>
>>1286895
You're retarded.

>>1286946
This guy is right.
>>
>>1287064
>>1286946
Dudes

Im mexican

I know about this shit bc I've seen it

The only reason I'm not in it is bc I moved away lol
>>
A probably more safe and enjoyable route is working in a family-owned or otherwise small restaurant. If you're white and speak good english and generally don't look like this is your only option, they might think you're a narc and won't hire you.
>>
>>1287339
farmers, that is. for the second part.
>>
>>1286640
99% of jobs in cali require you to speak Spanish.
>>
>>1286946
I know that the day laborers where I live make make at least 15 per hour from construction. Still less than what a white union guy would make, but enough to cover their expenses.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.