[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travelling to Montreal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: mtl-h-11676h_1.jpg (440KB, 2560x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mtl-h-11676h_1.jpg
440KB, 2560x1280px
Hey anons, I'm a student and at the end of the month I'm going to Montreal. I'm from France, and I'd like to know if you had good deals, like website where I can find studio for student (i'm looking for independant things, not like chambers, or cooperative house).

And if btw you have some advices about the city : things to see, place to go to meet some fellas, thanks !
>>
>>1286625
Only been there one time for one day.

I liked the "china town" and the Notre-Dame cathedral.

Also the city is pretty nice by itself... its style is very similar to a european city so I think you will not feel so far away from home
>>
File: aleaf.png (13KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
aleaf.png
13KB, 1000x500px
Leaf here. Ive been there a few times so ill give you some reccomondations.

Going up Mont Royal is good, especially if it is nice outside. You will get 10/10 Views of the city.

Like>>1286653 said Notre Dame is beautiful. Ive never been inside though.
Old Montreal has a lot of nice shops etc. and the architecture is the classic European type.
There are a lot of festivals and universities so meeting people shouldn't be hard.
There are a lot of Bars and Clubs in Montreal, im pretty sure there is a lot of Red Light stuff too.
I hear the Art Gallery is well done too.

Thats all i can think off of my head. Have Fun
>>
https://montreal.craigslist.ca/search/apa

go to tam tam at mount royal to meet people
>>
St Laurent Blvd is poppin
>>
Not the OP, but also going to Montreal soon. Does anyone know other places in Canada i can go to that are near the city? Also, i travel to try different foods. if you guys have any suggestions, i'm taking it.
>>
>>1288165
you have the eastern townships to the south
tremblant to the north and quebec city to the east and oka to the west all are around a 3 hour drive

>>1286625
kijiji montreal stay away from craigslist all that matters is being near a metro stay away from mile end/plateau you'll burn money for no reason all the artists and musicans moved out over a decade ago a 3 1/2 (bedroom kitchen livingroom) in a flat not an apartment building can go for 500-650 depending where in the city you are hydro is cheap internet not so much

I pay 480 for a 3 1/2 plus 30$ for hydro tack in another 30$ in the winter 25$ for ghetto internet I'm 4 metro stops from downtown

problem is tho everyone moves july 1st because fuck la canada day tabernak so a lot of places unrented could be sketchy I would really check out at least 25 places before you pick something

as fuck shit to do tamtam at mont royal is a staple other than that you gotta give some details on stuff you like
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.