[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to find a hotel on the last minute (at night)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: New_choctaw_hotel_at_night.jpg (891KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
New_choctaw_hotel_at_night.jpg
891KB, 2592x1944px
say i'm stranded in some city at night, want to find a place to sleep and don't know anything

what's the best way to find a hotel that will take me just by walking in and asking for a room? preferably cheap but don't mind paying a bit expensive if there's no other option
>>
>>1286538
Depends where. Main train stations In Switzerland used to have a board showing accommodation available with a button you'd push and a free phone you could use to contact the place. Only the places with rooms free would be lit green (I think) and could be called.
Just walk into any hotel, if they're full they'll usually suggest and call other hotels nearby.
Assuming you don't have an internet device, otherwise it's simply google.
>>
>>1286552
thanks

>Assuming you don't have an internet device, otherwise it's simply google.
if i have internet, any way to find places that will have reception desk open at night without having to visit the website 1 by 1? some times i walked to places and they turned out to be open only up to 5pm or things like that
>>
>>1286555
Booking.com. Click the checkbox for 24hr reception (or however they phrase it)
>>
>>1286557
thanks that's perfect. annoyingly you also have to select another option to discard sold out hotels. i guess many of them may still have rooms if you actually go there, but just to be safe
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.