[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boston

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: harvard-history.jpg (115KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
harvard-history.jpg
115KB, 640x425px
Going to Boston next weekend for 4 days.

Will be doing the Freedom Walk and Red Sox game. Anything else to do?

Also looking for good bars to go to, specifically in Cambridge. Where do the college kids hang out? Other night life tips?

Thanks
>>
The nightlife in Boston sucks ass
>>
>>1286400
>Anything else to do?
yeah, walk around and look for shit to do. lel. There's a lotta history there though kid, a lotta history.
>>
Most of the students go to bars downtown like Howl or Goodlife, but classes arent in now so it won't be as lively as it normally would be.
Honestly your best bet is probably to go to the bars around Fenway, there's a lot of options and it's always active in the summer.
As for other shit to do, check out all the older parts of Boston. Walk around Beacon Hill, Bunker Hill, Telegraph Hill, or Mission Hill. All are very pretty neighborhoods. The MFA is high quality as is the Museum of Science, but if you want something a little less conventional, the ICA and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museums are both super fucking cool and not conventional.

Some other options:
If you like thrifting, go to the garment district in Cambrige, easily my favorite in the world.
Duck Tours are a staple of local tourism, although they are certainly more than a little tacky.
You could go check out the abandoned bear cages in Jamaica Plain as well, and there are also a lot of old old bars around there.

Enjoy your stay.
>>
Boston is where 6/10s think they're 9's,
>>
>>1286400
Sounds like a pretty good plan. 4 days might be a bit much, the city is pretty small. If you like history you can check out the commuter rail options for getting to salem/plymouth. Or rent a car and do a day trip to the cape. Just watch out for weekend traffic. (and masshole drivers)

Things to avoid = ducktours, whalewatches.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.