[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hostel roommates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170805-WA0000.jpg (128KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170805-WA0000.jpg
128KB, 1600x898px
Tell me your best/worst stories about the people you guys have met in hostels
>>
Test
>>
I don't have stories, but I thought of two people... There was this woman from Xi'an in a Shenzhen hostel who could not even say hi in English, still flooded me with very useful information, took me out for meals, and was genuinely curious about where I was from. (I feel sorry for all the random others whom she basically kidnapped to be our translators. lol) She was just unstoppable and infinitely kind.

And then there's the Maori guy who ended up in a smaller Berlin dorm with me... That snore shook the whole room, and it was a sturdy one. He was constantly sleeping and snoring loud as hell. The sight was interesing, too, he totally filled up a bottom bed, his stomach was so large that it looked like as if it was about to touch the upper bed with each snore. My earplugs were of no use, and I didn't have noise cancelling headphones.

I think I'm quite lucky when it comes to hostels.
>>
>>1285432

No truly terrible experiences with travelers but I'd avoid snuffel hostel in bruges if you arent a hardcore smoker / partier.

If you arent a tobacco smoker or don't enjoy the fragrance of dozens of chainsmoking 20-somethings smoking cigarettes in their rooms / courtyard it isn't a big deal. Rooms arent ventilated at all though so smoke stinks up the rooms and all of your belongings etc.

I got high with a russian / brit in amsterdam that I met from a hostel there though and had a pretty good time. Most travelers are quite nice.
>>
>>1285432
Got high in Bucharest with a Swiss and Danish guy and had a lot of fun just sitting outside and talking about ourselves.

I'll never see the guys again but it's a good memory
>>
>>1285481
Damn, i wanted to do a short trip to Brugge and looked for hostels and wanted to sleep there because it wasnt that expensive
Doesnt really seem like a party hostel in the pics
>>
>>1285493

I mean your experience may vary but I had a hostel on the second floor and the open-air architecture of the place makes it impossible to insulate your room from the smokers on the courtyard. If smoke bothers you i'd stay away, the atmosphere and bar are quite nice though.

Good selection of beers. Also you dont have to be a visitor to drink / buy brews there
>>
>>1285432
A Japanese dude had hitchhiked from San Francisco to LA then took buses down to Guanajuato Mexico. He didn't speak a word of Spanish and barely spoke English.
>>
In my first hostel stay ever, the guy underneath my bunk was wheezing, sneezing, and farting the entire stay (3 days I was there). I guess he had food poisoning or something? He just stayed in bed the whole time. The room smelled like absolute shit.

In Hong Kong, my shoes got "thrown out" by the maid. The hostel reimbursed my thankfully.

At that same hostel, I returned to the room after a late night out (it was now 4 A.M) and found that they had given me the wrong code to get it. After knocking for 10 minutes, I gave up and rode the subway around for a few hours.
>>
125 beds mixed dormitory in Rotterdam after the dance parade 2008. Dormitory almost full.
Just few opened windows. Smells of dump, sweat and shit.
People with bed next to the only exit swearing all night due to the noise of the human traffic. Somebody next to me doing an hand job.
>>
>>1286110
Wtf how is that legal? Why did you even sign up for that?
>>
>>1286110
thunderdome?
>>
>>1286110
>Somebody next to me doing an hand job
if it is a bunk bed, you can feel the vibrations
>>
>>1285432
I just came from Moscow where these assholes came in at 2am, chatting away, not giving a single fuck.
Some other asshole dropped his keycard and had to turn the light on to find it
Then one of the first assholes sprayed his rank deodorant spray for about 10 seconds and stunk the room out
I had to check out and get an airbnb fuck dorm rooms man they full of stupid cunts
>>
>>1286110
Somebody next to me doing an hand job
>>
Some taiwanese chick I met at a concert had the whole 12 bed room up to 4 am with her wailing as I pounded her fresh pussy high on mdma. I couldn't cum but was hard as diorite so I just kept pounding that girl like a blacksmith pounds an anvil. She couldn't walk straight the next day.

Ahh good times.
>>
I purposefully avoid mixed dorms since I refuse to sleep whilst other people are moaning and giggling in the bed next to me.

I stayed in a lot of hostels in Australia, the worst is the many snorers I encountered. In my experience, Asians and fat people snore 90% of the time. Sometimes it would sound like a pig getting slaughtered.
>>
>>1288178
>>1288157
Only had someone fuck near me once in a hostel, and they were polite about it.
>>
I had a Thai dude jerk me off and then he came down my throat in the bathroom.
>>
>>1285432
>best
all around good people, even keep in touch with them now
>worst
snoring. my god. the noise. It was a 16 bunk room and one guy literally kept everyone up. I was right above him too. I tried to loudly shuffle in bed and made the whole frame shake. nothing. Eventually someone went to the door and pretended to leave and slammed it shut. The guy woke up for about 30 seconds then it continued. My earplugs didn't work.

I also met some parisians who ignored me because I was an american. I would say "hi guys how are you" after having already met them and they looked at me and left the room.
>>
>>1288408
As a Frenchman I apologize if those cunts gave you a bad experience.
>>
>>1288157
Similar experience, except with a South African/Korean chick. Tried to be quiet at first but when we really got busy it all went out the window. Was so hammered I didnt care anymore.
>>
All the sex sounds awesome until you actually start staying in hostels and realize the girls are just sweaty hippie bitches with dirty ass feet
>>
>stay in 4 person room in Shanghai
>1 bed unoccupied
>other two are two Israeli guys on break from conscription
>have to spend 3 days trying to keep my opinion on Palestinian genocide to myself
>>
>>1288408
That's interesting. When I lived abroad, the Parisians were my absolute best friends. I do speak some French though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.