[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been to any of these 3 countries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: caucy.gif (44KB, 540x374px) Image search: [Google]
caucy.gif
44KB, 540x374px
Which one is the nicest? Do people speak English? Which has the best females? Share your stories, i'm pretty interested in visiting next year.
>>
I've never been to any of these countries, but I've heard that Georgia/ Abkhazia/ South Ossetia have amazing landscapes. Also, English is fairly widely spoken in Georgia

Watch this video if you want to learn more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWXvDxovfM4&t=367s
>>
Georgia is the biggest tourist draw of the 3, russians and turks go there
Armenia is poorer than Georgia, people are still friendly, lot of their tourism is focused on the diaspora, their neighbors hate them and avoid the place
Azerbaijan is a dictatorship, content on making oil money and would be less fun for most westerners, visas become a hassle for any length of stay compared to the other two

local culture is still conservative about women, you're best off trying to meet other tourists for that
>>
>>1285015
I've been to Armenia & NK
>>
Spent some time in Georgia. Most of the population will have a very limited understanding of English, but most younger people are rather decent, especially in the major Tblisi and Batumi. Batumi is a seaside resort town with a higher party factor. Local girls love westerners and are very easy to talk to, but getting the flag can be a hurdle due to strict religious morals.
I spent most of my time in the eastern parts of the country, mainly Tblisi and in Tusheti. Beautiful nature, very friendly locals, lots of history, amazing food, home made wine everywhere.

Also, a lot of the locals like the west but are disappointed with the US. After the Russian invasion of South Ossetia the only humanitarian aid the US sent was a container full of toothpaste. Not sure if it's true, but that's the "known fact" on the streets.
>>
Im going to Georgia and Armenia later this year, looked into Azerbaijan but the bureaucracy and limited amount of things to see made me decide it's just not worth it. Azerbaijan seem like the worst parts of Russia and Turkey combined.
>>
>>1285838

Where are you staying?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.