[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHEAP & CLEAN COUNTRY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 314036511_d488dbcec4_b.jpg (599KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
314036511_d488dbcec4_b.jpg
599KB, 1024x680px
I was in Chiang Mai for a month, the city is okay but streets smell like sewage.

So i'm looking for

>CHEAP
>AT LEAST KINDA CLEAN
>WARM

city/country. Any suggestion?
>>
>>1284042
if the people are smart enough to put in plumbing they're smart enough to earn high salaries

good luck trying to find a place that defies reality
>>
>>1284042
Kampot Cambodia if you want peace and quiet. If you are still in Thailand you could go there overland in less than 24.
>>
>>1284042
Taiwan is the underrated Asian country imo. It's cleaner and more developed than SEA, and while it's more expensive you still get way more value than in the west. You can eat out for less than $4 a meal, cost of living is cheaper, etc.
>>
Greece, or a Greek island.
>>
>>1284042
Australia, I guess?

Also, when former Brazilian president Lula arrived in windhoek, Namibia, he said "This place is very clean. It doesn't even look like Africa"
>>
File: shutterstock_287921405[1].jpg (23KB, 416x284px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_287921405[1].jpg
23KB, 416x284px
>>1284042
Nassau leaped immediately to mind.
>>
I realize cleanliness is very important, but sometimes, being *too* clean can be damn near oppressive.

Just look at Singapore. Quite possibly the cleanest country in the world. However, the lengths they go to in order to maintain this cleanliness pretty much turns it into a "no fun allowed" zone.

Extreme filth = chaos
Light to moderate filth = freedom
Little to no filth = oppression
>>
>>1284268
>"no fun allowed" zone.
eh, Singapore probably has more micro breweries per capita than anywhere else in the world, food is awesome and prostitution is legal.

Fucking expensive though
>>
Canada
>>
>>1284341
What part of Canada would that be?

Because the part of Canada I live in is expensive, filthy, and cold. It's the direct opposite of what OP is looking for.
>>
File: Buenos-Aires-Panoramic.jpg (82KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Buenos-Aires-Panoramic.jpg
82KB, 848x480px
>>1284042
Buenos Aires.

A Spanish-speaking Paris with no niggers and at a lower price.

Kinda expensive these days though.
I went in 2007 and had a blast.
>>
>>1284098
And everything smells like sewage, too. Also, at least six different species of mosquitos that carry at least two deadly diseases (JE and dengue).
>>
>>1284042
Borneo
>>
>>1284723
>dengue
>Each year between 50 and 528 million people are infected and approximately 10,000 to 20,000 die
>10K dead for every 528M infected = ~0.00189%
>20K dead for every 528M infected = ~0.00379%
>10K dead for every 50M infected = 0.02%
>20K dead for every 50M infected = 0.04%
>>
>>1284481
>With no niggers
What the fuck?at least 60% to 70% of the city is brown
t. buenos aires dweller
>>
Chennai
>>
>>1285062
I'd rather deal with spic subhumans than with Subsaharan African jihadis.

Anyway it was 10 years ago but BA was mostly white when I went there. And I did not see a single nigger. That my friend is a blessing.

Look at Paris these days.

https://youtu.be/Z1Js8wntdk4
>>
>>1284268
singapore isnt a "no fun allowed" cou~ry because its clean

i am repeatedly and unceasingly amazed a how retarded 100 iq people can be, without any indication of stopping
>>
>>1284723
are you a poor nigger? where the hell did you go that even remotely smelled like sewage?
>>
>>1284345
I get the cold and expensive points, although it was 36'C here today...
but filthy??? what shithole do you live in?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.